Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Amazing Marvin for Free 1 Year [Fully Customizable Task Manager & Daily Planner]

Amazing Marvin Review at a Glance:
Entrepreneurs! Freelancers! Procrastinators. — We need to talk about your to-do list. If your work life is anything like mine, it can feel like whenever you cross off one task, another three get added. Growing to-do lists are overwhelming, and sometimes I look at my list and have no idea where to begin. You know the feeling? I thought you would. Lucky for you,  we have the answer to all that stress. That’s Amazing Marvin.

Amazing Marvin is a tool that uses behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control, and finish your to-do list.  In one easy-to-use interface, Amazing Marvin combines both time and task management features so that you can take control of all your projects. Not sure what system works best for you? Combine different strategies and take advantage of the behavioral psychology behind Amazing Marvin!

Customize your calendar and task list with priority stars, separate different projects into their own categories, drag and drop tasks, create a custom sidebar, and set up automated recurring tasks and due dates.

Amazing Marvin also has a workflow library with pre-made templates for setups, which makes it really easy to try out different workflows with one click. You can even save and share workflows with other users!

Bottom line: Tackle complex tasks and ambitious goals with an interface tailored for you.

How Amazing Marvin Works ?
Sound complicated? It’s not. And what’s even better is Marvin is way more customizable than any other productivity app. Amazing Marvin keeps all tasks in a Master List, separated into color-coded categories.

Already using a productivity app? Import your lists and sync your calendar to stay on top of all your work. You can plan your day by sliding items from your Master List into your daily tasks.

In the Strategies tab, you’ll see why Marvin is the best tool to help you get stuff done. You can turn on and off and customize features to make Marvin work for you and your productivity goals.

Let’s take a look at some of those features. Break the Day Down organizes your day’s tasks into morning, afternoon, and evening. Duration Estimates allow you to see how long each task will take so you don’t over-schedule your day, and Integrated Time Tracking will provide you stats on how much time you’ve worked.

Craving some extra motivation? Use tools like Focus Mode to keep you working on one task at a time, or Beat the Clock to race your time estimate on a given task. And if you’re anything like me, and not sure where to get started: Marvin will even help you with that, by giving you a random task from a selected list, proposing a suggested task based on your past data, or drawing a task from the Task Jar.

Amazing Marvin will quickly become your go-to for organization, time management, and keeping stress at bay. So if you’re ready to get rid of to-do lists and start reaching your ambitious goals, then you definitely want to check out Amazing Marvin.

Supported Platform:
Mac,Windows,Linux,Web App use Internet Browser,iOS,Android

Visit Here:
https://appsumo.com/amazing-marvin/?

Source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SQL Planner – SQL Server Monitor, Audit & Backup tarekma7 0 234 08-19-2023 , 11:52 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Task ForceQuit Pro 2 Mohammad.Poorya 2 1,269 10-29-2021 , 06:19 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Asman Task Management v1.3.0.2 djeans465 3 1,543 04-01-2021 , 09:22 AM
  Giveaway HT Task Vector [for PC ahmadkhaje 0 415 02-18-2021 , 10:17 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Giveaway Tweet To Get Planner Templates! tarekma7 0 482 01-02-2021 , 02:52 PM