Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Affiliate links
Affiliate links of any type are not allowed in posts, signatures, or anywhere else on the forum.

Forum Rules do not allow members to post their affiliate links (unless explicitly authorized)

The result is a permanent banning from the forum.

If you have posted some of your affiliate links please remove them now and your account will be safe.
I will personally check the threads and if i find 1 affiliate links to the shopping cart or similar links, i will ban every user even if the user is a moderator.

The rules are only in place to ensure this is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all
You have 48 hours to remove these links.
It's best to be fair for everyone!
Thanks for the post Mike, I just wanted to add: there are users who like to shorten links on special sites to hide the referral link. Do not do this anymore, I will pay attention to it.
(11-23-2019 , 08:45 PM)Sasha Wrote: Thanks for the post Mike, I just wanted to add: there are users who like to shorten links on special sites to hide the referral link. Do not do this anymore, I will pay attention to it.

Thanks for the help on this issue. We need to be fair for everyone.
(11-23-2019 , 08:53 PM)Mike Wrote:
(11-23-2019 , 08:45 PM)Sasha Wrote: Thanks for the post Mike, I just wanted to add: there are users who like to shorten links on special sites to hide the referral link. Do not do this anymore, I will pay attention to it.

Thanks for the help on this issue. We need it to be fair for everyone.

Yes Mike, I agree with you. But I also want to add that the user "sos34" (which I asked several times what was the matter) began to insult the moderators, I think this is unacceptable. Our forum has always been appreciated by respect for each other, and users from other forums also tell me about this.
Hi all,

This rule and topic has come up because of a problem I had with a moderator friend here! Mike and Tarekma7 know everything about it! I'm right in this case, but no need to extend. @Mike or @tarekma7 can ban me and it doesn't matter. I was declared unfair and I feel sorry for it. The only good aspect of this discussion was that a rule in the forum became clearer! I hope the justice here will be equal and fair for everyone, including the administration.
(11-24-2019 , 01:07 AM)sos34 Wrote: Hi all,

This rule and topic has come up because of a problem I had with a moderator friend here! Mike and Tarekma7 know everything about it! I'm right in this case, but no need to extend. @Mike or @tarekma7 can ban me and it doesn't matter. I was declared unfair and I feel sorry for it. The only good aspect of this discussion was that a rule in the forum became clearer! I hope the justice here will be equal and fair for everyone, including the administration.

The fact is that I don’t know which moderator you have problems with, but you don’t need to insult everyone.
[Image: 4un80rJ.gif]

Sasha is a time-proven kind and honest moderator who did his best yesterday trying to help sos34 ... and now sos34 understands the forum's rules.
... I,
divinenews, witnessed it all.  Smile

And, our Head Administrator rules with intelligence and justice.

I love this place. Heart
I ended up needing to send a PM because some cases it going to be boarder line if a link is breaking the rules or not.
(11-24-2019 , 02:21 AM)Danielx64 Wrote: I ended up needing to send a PM because some cases it going to be boarder line if a link is breaking the rules or not.

Danielx64,

I would like to know of an instance when a link for personal financial gain is not against the rules or spirit of this place. ... Part of the greatness of this forum is that people help people unselfishly out of the kindness of their hearts.  This quality/rule is one of the things that makes this growing community exceptional online. If you discover you have found an exemption to this rule once you get a response to your PM, please post in on this thread, my forum friend.  Smile

"Like democracy, honesty above all virtues must be guarded against its adversaries." - E. M. Forster :idea:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Referral links vs Affiliate links Mike 3 1,239 10-10-2021 , 11:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Registered links plugin deactivated Mike 0 1,963 01-20-2019 , 01:16 PM
  Registered Links Plugin Deactivated Mike 4 4,112 12-30-2018 , 03:36 AM