ScanMyReg Giveaway [10 Licenses ]- [3 years/ 3PC]
[Image: JHQ4WFC.png]

ScanMyReg is the fastest and most effective registry optimization utility in the market. it scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing this obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. it also defragments the registry, keeping it streamlined for smoother system performance. The backup/restore function of the tool lets you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure.

Features:

• Fine tune your PC automatically with ScanMyReg.Effectively organize the registry fragments & compact the registryScan and fix registry errorsBackup and restore registry filesEliminate slowdowns, crashes and freezesBoost PC and Internet Speed 
Read the Full Review  HERE

I would like to thank Jason Kuperman from YL Computing for sponsoring 10 licenses of Scanmyreg for Promo2ay users

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

Number of Licenses  =   10 Licenses

License Validity = 3 Years / 3 PC

Value of each License:    39.95$

Giveaway ends:    20/2/2016

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES:                 

To have a chance to win a license key for ScanMyReg; Please follow these rules:

1. Leave a comment below

2. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

3. PM me within 5 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void.
Thanks for the great software giveaway !

Hope to win the license !
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
Awesome giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway !
thanks for the contest on this soft I hope I can win, it would be very nice. Smile
Thanks for this giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway ! Smile
Thanks for the great giveaway.
Very nice giveaway!! Thank You for the chance to win a license! Thumb