[Official Giveaway] AX64 Time Machine Software [6 x licenses]

[Image: Guxj4yil.png]

We at Promo2Day are very pleased to announce our exciting AX64 Time Machine Giveaway!

[Image: AX64_logo_black_updated.png]

Firstly I would like to once again thank my very good friend from AX64 for your continued kind support 
over many years and generosity donating licenses ..

[Image: discloning_thumb1-e1399549064263.png]
Full Disk Imaging
Time Machine backs up your entire system including all your documents, system files, photos and movies.

[Image: Large_AX64_Logo-e1399549622806.png]
Snap-Shot Tool
Time Machine can be used as a snap-shot tool. Travel backwards and forwards between backup points in seconds to minutes.

[Image: industry_thumb1-e1399566784841.png]
Ultra Fast Recovery
Time Machine only backs up and recovers the differences between PC states resulting in ultra fast backup & recovery speeds.

[Image: smartscheduling_thumb1-e1399569707735.png]
Set and Forget
Time Machine automatically takes hourly backups that occur silently in the background with no performance impact.

[Image: recoverydisc_thumb1-e1399571804624.png]
Rescue Media
Create a backup environment using our Rescue Media to view backups and restore your PC when Windows can’t boot.

[Image: Backup_Timemachine-e1399573250156.png]
Backup to Anywhere
You can backup to virtually any type of storage, including internal, external and network drives.

read more about this amazing software here 

AX64 Time Machine have also donated 50 x 50% off licenses... please PM me if you are keen to obtain one
___________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Promo2Day

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted 

at least 3 posts and created at least 2 threads to enter...

3.  Please reply below

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of AX64 Time Machine Software?’ 

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me 
to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Sunday 21st February 2016

good luck to all who enter 
Thanks for the giveaway !

My  most favourite feature of AX64 Time Machine Software One is  of the best parts in AX64 Time Machine is that it provides access to the content in any safe copy through the backup browser. There is no need to mount the files as virtual drives (although the program does not lack the capability) or go through complicated operations
Thanks for the giveaway guardian

The most favorite feature for me is the full disc image feature including all documents , files, photos, movies , easy rapid system recovery and creation of Rescue Media which saves you in emergency situations
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

My most favourite feature is being able to create a backup environment using our Rescue Media to view backups and restore our PC when Windows can’t boot.
I like the feature of Snapshot- Tool because time Machine can be used as a snap-shot tool. Travel backwards and forwards between backup points in seconds to minutes.
Thanks for the Giveaway !
The most favorite feature of the application is the providing of multiple fast snapshots of the system and can be able to restore them very fast.
Thanks for the Giveaway ! Smile

I especially like the feature Snapshot Tool, as I often check out a variety of antivirus and other programs. And often have to do a lot of pictures and kickbacks system.
My favorite feature is full disk imaging. Its backs up your entire system including all your documents, system files, photos and movies.
my favorite feature is that this software makes a back up of all your files.

thank you
Create a backup environment using our Rescue Media to view backups and restore your PC when Windows can’t boot.
This feature i really like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses) khanyash 51 20,797 01-10-2019 , 10:46 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,905 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 10,005 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  (1st on All The Web) Antamedia HotSpot Software Review + Giveaway 5X Lite Licenses deathsmear 31 13,972 10-12-2017 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: tywyll2017
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,773 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton