Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest WinRAR 5.80 Giveaway (7 Lifetime licenses)
I have an old version license.
Therefore I am using an older version winrar.
I have been using the best compression software for about 5 years.
It would be nice to have a lifetime license.

Fb share
1. Before I used Arj and Zip. But when I started using WinRar I just couldn't stop. My favourite.

2. Winrar older version

3. fb share
Thank you for the giveaway. I have used WinRar in past it was a great experience it supports almost all archiving formats also it is pretty fast in extracting and compressing files moreover it is light on system and has a very friendly Ui all these features makes it a viable archiving software.

I am currently using 7-Zip.

My share- https://twitter.com/KabirajSupratim/stat...78048?s=20
Smile 
Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

1. I'd like to get a free licence of WinRAR 5.80, because it has been my most favorite and reliable archiver for many years. I use WinRAR everytime I need to unpack multimedia files or other stuff, that my friends, colleagues or family members have sent me. I also appreciate perfect compatibility with various archive formats, packing/unpacking speed and high compression efficiency.

Few more reasons why I like WinRAR so much:
  • With WinRAR I can open and extract some .exe files such as self-extracting installers.
  • With WinRAR I can inspect and extract multimedia from Microsoft Office files, such as .docx, .pptx and more.
  • With WinRAR I can inspect Windows Imaging file format from Windows installation media, such as install.wim or boot.wim.
  • With WinRAR I can inspect Java .jar programs & applets.
  • With WinRAR I can simply remove or add new files inside an existing archive without necessity of building a completely new archive.
2. When talking about my current archiving software, I also know about 7-Zip that is open-source and free, but WinRAR was better choice for me every time.

3. Share link: https://www.facebook.com/FilipCZup/posts...9357568003
Thanks Tarek for the giveaway.

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1213181502218833923

I'm using 5.01 version of Winrar that a friend gave me. It's been more than 1.5 decades using winrar and it has never let me down. My experience has been very good and I look forward winning this new version.

Wish everyone here a Happy & Prosperous New Year and hope their wishes come true this year.

Thanks, Grr
I used winrar 40days trial software great experience(integration with exploreer details tab, sfx generation,etc) for 40 after that lots of notice for buy it so I installed it and
I switched to freeware alternative 7zip
My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I am using old version of WinRaR. This is the best software to compress and sending via email directly from Windows Explorer. I like the blocking of suspicious file types. Thank to integration with virus scanners I can protect my computer. Archive protection against damage is one of the favorite features. Compression and sending via email directly from Windows Explorer is my favorite way to send attachments.

Twitter
I am currently using 7-zip and the old WinRAR version (5.4).
I would like to use the latest version of WinRaR. I appreciate that it is easy to use and supports most formats.
My share
Thank you for the giveaway.
This is a really awesome giveaway!
THANKS a lot for such aa opportunity to win one of the best "must have" programs ever Smile
WinRAR has been my archiver of choice for many a year. Superb compression ratio, easy to handle and with many useful features - what more would you dream of?
I'm super-excited to take part in the contest - good luck to all, the prize it's definitively worth winning ;)

Here is my FB link
Is a full featured program, very intuitive to use, ideal to create .rar (and .zip) archives,
7Zip portable

Facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,841 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,752 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 6,093 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 6.10 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 5,405 02-25-2022 , 01:31 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Creativities.PDF Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 15 5,407 03-23-2021 , 08:31 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje