• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VPNUnlimited
[Image: PMLx23d.png]
[Image: iElLA9t.png]
[Image: IyKv57R.png]
[Image: GiSqH46.png]

Homepage: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/

Special thanks to Nataliia Shevchenko, the Account Manager of KeepSolid Inc. for sponsoring the licenses for this in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration. We were to offer a total of 5 x annual subscriptions of VPN Unlimited for our site members!

Giveaway Details:

1. Number of Licenses: 5

2. Validity of Each License: 1 Year

3. Value of each License: $59.99

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow VPNUnlimited on Twitter or if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

3.)  Write about VPN Unlimited (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.) Share the giveaway on social media and post the link here.

5.)  The giveaway ends December 25th 2019.

6.) Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.
Thanks for the great giveaway!

Twitter share

twitter.com/vpnunlimited followed

I want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.:
Simple to use with brilliant support. VPN Unlimited encrypts my information with something called the Advanced Encryption Standard or AES. 
KeepSolid Wise is a special extension to the OpenVPN tunneling protocol that makes it difficult (nigh on impossible) to detect.
The interface on VPN Unlimited is incredibly easy to use.

hope to win this great!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want it
It has Keepsolid wise which can bypass firewall restricting the VPN connection.
 Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway look like a great vpn
Sometimes need access to resources that are not available in the region of residence. How to bypass the IP binding to the region? With this task perfectly cope VPN Unlimited.

VPN Unlimited is a service that creates an encrypted tunnel for all data that sends or receives the Internet used by the electronic device. Encryption is implemented simultaneously in several ways, and according to the company, ensures maximum data protection. When using the services of service traffic is redirected through your own server Reissue network addresses.

With this service, you can bypass any blocking geolocation by IP, as the Russian telecom operators and foreign companies offering their services only in certain regions (for example, streaming services Deezer, Spotify, Netflix).

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...3446786644
This would be a great opportunity to win such a reliable VPN. I would be more than interested to test out its WireShark protocol on mobile. Thank you for the giveaway and good luck all.

Twitter
First of All Thank you very much Cool for this Nice Giveaway.
I use VpnUnlimited for 6 month , Really Fast Speed & Nice Protocol , The mobile App contain New protocol "WireGaurd" So I will Love it so much Cool 
I hop that I win this giveaway , My share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...2705591507
i want this program " vpn unlimited"
because he is nice program and safe and strong

thank you for giveaway
Hello everyone  Smile Smile

And thank you for this wonderful gift   Thumb Thumb

Frankly, I do not know much about this program called  :    VPNUnlimited
From what I read about it, it's a reliable program, it has a high protection and its servers are reliable
So i want to use it
I hope to be one of the winners

Good luck to everyone

Facebook Share
thank you for giveaway

i want vpnunlimited because 
TOTAL SECURITY
ABSOLUTE PRIVACY
UNCOMPROMISING SPEED

facebook share