Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Le VPN
Thanks for the giveaway...
I have not had the opportunity to use this VPN, but observing the reviews and seeing their characteristics with the large number of servers and security, it would be great to obtain one of the licenses...

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.

Le VPN is compatible with all recent versions of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android, with dedicated software for Windows and Mac, and apps for Android and iOS. This means that it works on most desktop and laptop computers, as well as tablets and smartphones. The software is very easy to download, install, configure and use. The service's website provides extensive and detailed guides on how to do so. Customer support is very quick to reply and efficient, and can be contacted via a ticketing system.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/120832...74720?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway.
Le VPN I need for privacy on the Internet, unblock websites that are blocked in my region, bypass Internet censorship and content filters, hide and protect IP and maintain complete anonymity in the network, zashishat your personal data.

In Le VPN, I like a large network of VPN servers in more than 120 countries and strong encryption at the "Top secret" level.

Subscribed to Le VPN Newsletter
Liked Le VPN on Facebook // Followed on Twitter // Followed on @levpn_official Instagram
Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Cool and Ksenia Votinova of VTNV Solutions Limited! Thumb

I'd like to have a full featured VPN like Le VPN as I'm using a limited bandwidth/limited number of servers available for a free VPN. What I like best in Le VPN is HybridVPN, as it combines and activates both the VPN service and SmartDNS feature simultaneously on every server, protected also with military grade encryption and 3 protocols to secure all my internet tracks. I can always be sure that I'll be safe without any hassle and very fast connection. It can also access geo-restricted websites which is a plus. Count me in please Smile

Subscribed to Le VPN Newsletter

Liked/Following in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Facebook Share
it a one year license there no way to go around..it just good and free
HybridVPN that optimize privacy while ensuring maximum connection speed at the same time.
I want to win this license to surf the web more securely and I like no log policy of Le VPN.
Twitter Share
Thanks Cool
skynet is following me, i need fast no log vpn 8)

Twitter
[Image: BtzCFpM.png]

Winner should PM me your email address failing to do so your entry will be forfeited and pass down to the next winner on the list. Congratulation!
[Image: fx71BKQ.png]

Good for you kubik67, nico, and omidomi. ... I am very glad you won. Thumb
Congratulations to the Winners.