Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VooDoo Shield
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Cool and Mr. Dan of VooDoo Shield! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for VoodooShield as an extra layer of protection for my system, by blocking execution of malicious programs unknowingly running in the background. It can complement my security app and can create whitelist for trusted programs. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share
VooDoo Shield is very interest and very much want to try it.it is similar to sandboxie...or virtual machine...i m not sure but i want this
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a VooDooShield to complement the main antivirus in order to enhance protection.
I like the function of checking unknown files using voodoo anti-virus technology, with online check for VirusTotal, local and cloud sandbox (Cuckoo)

Followed on Facebook and Twitter
Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Why you would want VooDooShield, what feature you like of it the most?
VoodooShield offers your computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware and other threats. The tool allows you to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software you trust. It does not remove infected files but it can block them from being opened and protect your computer from getting infected. It is designed to run in the background at all times and dragging/dropping any file onto the shield  causes the software to automatically scan the document for malware. Those features mentioned are my favorite ones which drives me the need to win this license.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3416392049
[Image: FMHre44.png]

Winner should PM me your email address failing to do so your entry will be forfeited and pass down to the next winner on the list. Congratulation!
[Image: a0Vv4dB.gif]
Congratulations to my fellow winners.

*Thank you "Mr. Dan" of VooDoo Shield ... and to you "Cool" for putting this contest together. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway!

Congratulations to all the winners! Thumb
Congratulations to the Winners.
Thank you 
Congratulations to all winners  Thumb
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners Smile