Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Fotor
[Image: BnZdIe9.jpg]

Fotor is an all-in-one online photo editing and graphic design tool, allowing everyone to turn photos into stunning graphics easily. It comes with a powerful editing suite, stylish collage layouts, 10,000+ ready-made design templates, and weekly updated resources, perfect for all your design needs. With Fotor, everyone can create amazing graphics for business and personal purposes effortlessly. Check out amazing features in Fotor!

Powerful Editing Tool
The powerful editing tool allows you to easily resize, crop, rotate, blur, add text/stickers to, and beautify your photos. Moreover, there is a large selection of photo filters that give you the magic touch to edit your photos the way you want. We also have HDR effects for advanced editing as well.
Amazing portrait retouch tool
With our portrait retouch tools, you can easily transform your portraits into something beautiful. These amazing beauty tools can give your subject a makeover, add highlights, increase radiance, and much more.

Creative photo collage tool
Drag and drop your favorite photos to create gorgeous collages in moments. You will find the most stylish and popular layouts that can make your photo collages amazing and impressive.

Stunning design templates
Fotor provides 10,000+ preset designer-made templates that meet all your design needs, ranging from social media posts, posters, ad banners, and much more. You can replace the images and text in these templates to customize your own professional design effortlessly. Besides, we upload new templates and stickers every week.

Massive Cloud storage
Seamlessly sync unlimited photos and work online
Easily access everything you do anytime, anywhere

HomePage: https://www.fotor.com/?utm_source=201912...=promo2day
Price: $8.99/month

Please read the full review here: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=28440

I would like to thank Ms. Maggie of Fotor, for sponsoring the licenses for this in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration. We have 3 x 6 month and 20 x 1 month premium subscriptions to be given away!

Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 23

2. Validity of Each License: 1 and 6 month respectively

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow Fotor on Facebook,Youtube and Twitter

3.)  Write about Fotor (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.) Share the giveaway on social media.

5.)  The giveaway ends December 25th 2019.

6.) Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which  failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the contest!

I want to win a license to edit, process images and photos, create collages and add special effects.
I like to create photo collages more.

Followed Fotor on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0572225537
Fotor is a great editing tool for photos. It also has good features for making collages etc.
Thanks
Followed on all platforms!!
Thank you for the giveaway.

I need this software for photo editing.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/120917...76960?s=20
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Cool and Ms. Maggie of Fotor! Thumb

I'd like to easily create stunning and social media ready graphics online using available photos. Fotor has a lot of great editing tools and plenty of beautifully designed templates to choose from and I'd like to try it first-hand. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share
[Image: 66awuzs.png]

Winner should PM me to confirm your entry which failing to do so your entry will be forfeited and pass down to the next winner on the list.

Due to low participation we have a few 1 month key left and for those who may still interested you can leave a comment here till 1st Jan 2020.

Congratulation!
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners Smile
congrats to winners Heart
Congrats to the winners Thumb
Congratulations to all winners.