Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest StopUpdates10 Premium
[Image: hL5QFrB.png]

Take your Control over Windows updates with StopUpdates10 Free! Windows Updates Blocker service protection removes "writing" access to the service registry keys for all. It can be removed easily by Windows restore updates tools or by antivirus. StopUpdates10 monitors Windows update service in the background and automatically fix broken protection.

How to finally stop Windows 10 updates and upgrades?

[Image: 5hcWJSz.jpg]

Updates are important for your safety. It is suggested you to get your Windows always updated.

But it's really frustrating to me, that Windows 10 interrupts my work and makes me reboot my PC to install their update/upgrades. Unfortunately, there is no way to control Windows updating using the Windows interface.

In the old days of Windows 7, there was an ability to control updates using a Windows control panel applet.

In Windows 10 days this option has been removed.

Why is it bad?

Windows update does really slow down of your PC.
What if you need to complete an urgent work or you just want to play games, but windows update stops you from doing so by slowing down your system.
Windows Update can break your work and pleasure of playing games.
You open your laptop just to send a message, but it starts with a black screen: "Upgrading Windows...".
You have no time to wait for finishing updates. But you can't stop it!
You think, that you know a good trick, how to fix it. It just need to stop Widnows update service and create some special registry keys.

It does not work!

Microsoft prevents disabling Windows updates using several methods:

Special scheduled task (USOClient,Windows10Upgrade, UpdateAssistant).
Hidden service "WAAS Medic".

That's why this powerful utility StopUpdates10 was created to get back control over updates.

Homepage:

https://greatis.com/stopupdates10/

Download:

https://greatis.com/stopupdates10/download.htm

Take Windows updates under your control!
Download StopUpdates10 - Version: 3.1.0.101 (1Mb). Localized to 16 languages.
Installer and uninstaller are included.

System Requirements:

Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32-bit or 64-bit. Windows Home is supported!

Version: 3.1.0.101 

Relase date: October 22 2019

StopUpdates10 can stop or pause Windows updates!

Features:

Stops Windows updates.
Stops forced upgrades.
Stops annoying upgrade notifications.
Restore updates with one-click.
Pauses updates.
Disables Windows 7-8 'End of support' and 'End of Service' notifications.

Benefits:

Easy to disable and re-enable Windows updates.
StopUpdates10 does not delete files, does not change file rights or another destructive actions.
StopUpdates10 is lightweight.
StopUpdates10 is free of charge.

[Image: lcCg7yw.gif]

What's the difference between 'stop updates' and 'pause updates'?

Stopping updates prevents downloading and installing any updates.
It blocks the Windows update service.
Pausing updates only block installing, not downloading, updates.
Microsoft allows you to pause updates for limited number of days and only once.
You can not pause updates again after resuming.
StopUpdates10 removes limitations for pausing updates:
You can pause updates until up to 2099 year.
You can pause and resume updates as many times as you want.
You can set different pause date and time for Feature updates and for Quality updates.

[Image: 3Ug4eo5.png]

How StopUpdates10 works?

StopUpdates10 creates the policy registry keys to block updates.
It is for Windows 7-8. Microsoft ignores these policies in the latest Windows 10 versions.
StopUpdates10 blocks execution of several processes used for updating, related to Windows Upgrade Assistant, Windows as a Service Medic.
StopUpdates10 blocks Windows Update service using an own service: Updates Guard. Also, it blocks Windows Update Medic Service ("WaasMedicSvc"), because the 'Medic' service can restore updates.

[Image: nOBtoTz.gif]

Automate using StopUpdates10

You may use StopUpdates10 in your batch files or scripts.
Check that you use it with Administrator account.

StopUpdates10 is safe to use!

StopUpdates10 does not delete files on your system, does not change permissions of Windows registry keys or files.

Windows 7-8 - Disable "End of Support" & "End of Service" screens

[Image: xQCjxqO.png]

[Image: aPOyMCc.png]

StopUpdates10 will be forever free of charge!....Donate for Premium

If you want to give more more than "thank you!".
If you want to speedup StopUpdates10 development.
If you want to get the adavanced features.

Program settings:

[Image: ra71RMl.png]

I would like to thank Dmitry and Greatis Team for sonsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

We have 5 licenses of StopUpdates10 Premium

Rules:

1. Reply here why you need a free license for this application

2. Share the giveaway news on social media or other websites

3. PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

4. Name and email are required

Good luck for All!
This application is very useful for Windows 10 users like me, and has a limited internet connection, often every Windows update I'm afraid the old applications that are installed won't work anymore, and I can't prevent Windows from updating, but with this application it seems like my problem will be finished, and I'm really waiting for the new features of the premium version they offer

https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...3160111104

thank you very much for making this giveaway
This is very helpful because you get security updates regularly.

Thanks for the giveaway contest. Hope to win a copy of it.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120461...06625?s=20
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter Share

I need a free license for this application:

StopUpdates10 makes it easy for me to allow or block Windows 7-10 updates anytime. It stops Windows updates and upgrades by one-click, even the forced ones. Also StopUpdates10 disables annoying "end-of-service" notifications. StopUpdates10 does not delete or modify system files. It is easy to restore Windows updates by one-click. Command line options are supported.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Sometimes, nevertheless, it becomes necessary to block the installation of updates as a temporary measure.
For this I need this program.

twitter
Why i need a free Premium license? Because thanks StopUpdates10 I will have control over all updates. I will decide when to install them. This is a very useful feature. Premium features are also cool: Auto Start with Windows and Notification Icon in the System Tray.
https://twitter.com/KrycekAlex/status/12...5894054913
Thanks Smile
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4448741378
Handy tool to Disable Windows 7-8 'End of support' and 'End of Service' notifications and continue working uninterrupted. It also has the feature of manually updating the windows defender signatures and helps in management of windows updates like blocking them etc.
Thanks!!
StopUpdates10 makes Windows updates on demand rather to be frustrated and experience windows speed downgrade when in usage.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1206642407552491521
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7, Dmitry and Greatis Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for StopUpdates10 to prevent problematic updates of Microsoft being installed forcefully into my system and ruining user experience and keep nagging upgrade notifications at bay. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share
There is no easy way to stop Windows 10 auto update feature and recently Windows updates have a lot of issues, so I want to install updates whenever I want.
Twitter Share
Thanks tarekma7