Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway DataNumen SQL Recovery V4.2 [for Windows]
DataNumen SQL Recovery is a powerful tool to repair and recover corrupt SQL Server MDF database files. It can scan the MDF files and associated NDF files, then recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
Main Features:
Support SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019.
Support to recover the structure and data in the tables.
Support to recover all data types, except for XML type.
Support to recover sparse column.
Support to recover deleted records.
Support to recover indexes.
Support to recover views, triggers, rules and defaults.
Support to recover stored procedures, scalar functions, inline table-valued functions and multistatement table-valued functions.
Support to recover and decrypt encrypted objects.
Support to recover multiple files, including MDF file and its associated NDF files.
Support to output recovered data in MDF file or plain text file containing SQL statements that can reconstruct the database.
Support to recover MDF/NDF data from undamaged or damaged VMWare VMDK(Virtual Machine Disk) files(.vmdk), Virtual PC VHD(Virtual Hard Disk) files( .vhd), Acronis True Image files(.tib), Norton Ghost files( .gho, .v2i), Windows NTBackup files( .bkf), ISO image files(.iso) and Nero image files( .nrg).
Support to recover MDF and NDF files as large as 16TB.
Support to repair MDF files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
Support to repair a batch of MDF files.
Integrated with Windows shell, so you can repair a MDF file with context menu in the Explorer easily.
Support drag and drop operation.
Support command line parameters.

License Details:
License info:1-computer lifetime license, for home use
Update policy: no free updates.
Tech support policy: no free tech support.
Re-install policy: Cannot be registered after promo ends.
Giveaway version: v4.2
Download size: 2.19 MB
Supported OS and other system requirements:Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
Regular price: $499.95 USD

Giveaway Link : https://giveawaysnetworks.com/Items/Details/Giveaway_DataNumen_SQL_Recovery_V4_2_for_Windows
hello,

does not matter which mail i use (free mailer, paid mailer, trahmailer), i always get "invalid email".

take care
(12-21-2019 , 06:18 PM)hans-peter Wrote: hello,

does not matter which mail i use (free mailer, paid mailer, trahmailer), i always get "invalid email".

take care

I tried with gmail and got a license. There it is still necessary to put “like” on Facebook. I think they did it in vain.
(12-21-2019 , 11:08 PM)Sasha Wrote: I tried with gmail and got a license. There it is still necessary to put “like” on Facebook. I think they did it in vain.

yes, i liked it on facebook. no ideas why the like is shown in french. 

tried it with mail.de - invalid email. tried it with yahoo.de - invalid email. tired normal browsing, tried private browsing - i guess this offer is not for me.
(12-21-2019 , 11:45 PM)hans-peter Wrote:
(12-21-2019 , 11:08 PM)Sasha Wrote: I tried with gmail and got a license. There it is still necessary to put “like” on Facebook. I think they did it in vain.

yes, i liked it on facebook. no ideas why the like is shown in french. 

tried it with mail.de - invalid email. tried it with yahoo.de - invalid email. tired normal browsing, tried private browsing - i guess this offer is not for me.
I understand you, I have not tried this program. If to activate this program, need only a key, without Email, I can send you the one that I received.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Neosmart Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows 11 ahmed 1 556 02-23-2023 , 06:30 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Update Xenarmor Email Password Recovery Pro 2021 Edition [for Windows] ahmed 4 1,126 01-22-2023 , 09:45 AM
  Giveaway DataNumen Oracle Recovery [for Windows] belkharraf 1 1,615 09-19-2020 , 02:12 PM
Thumbs Up Giveaway DataNumen PowerPoint Recovery belkharraf 2 1,788 09-12-2020 , 07:03 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway DataNumen RAR Repair [for Windows] ahmed 0 722 09-04-2020 , 05:29 PM
Last Post: ahmed