Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Christmas & New Year Giveaway]iBoysoft Data Recovery 1x lifetime license
Lifetime license key for iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows Home Edition.

[Image: 4a6efce522bf690c4b9484881455.png]
[Image: iBoysoft-Data-Recovery_3.png]
[Image: iboysoft-data-recovery-icox8.png]
Official Website:
https://iboysoft.com/

Rules:
Why do you want to win this license ? 
Winner will selected by RANDOM.ORG Giveaway Ends 15 Jan 2020
Double entry will removed both !
PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win.

License Type:
Lifetime, 1 PC

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Giveaway Live Now!

UPDATED 10 Jan
I got a image backup of a formatted drive from early 2015, I mistakenly clicked on wrong drive and format and install windows on it.

Just wanna try recover my old files. If any left after overwritte
Wish you Merry Christmas to all.
Twitter share
I have dead hard drives and I need to recover my old files.  That's it!  Thank you

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120973...62208?s=20
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Why do you want to win this license ?
iBoysoft Data Recovery helps you recover deleted or lost files of any type, including documents, music, photos, and data from any storage media, including external hard drives, USB drives, and SD cards. You can even recover data from Windows drives that use BitLocker encryption and there is also an option to recover only selected types of files. User interface is extremely easy, simple to use and relatively inexpensive. With these best features, I am anxious to win this license.
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I want to win this license since 
iBoysoft Data Recovery tool is very powerful and such wouldn't have been possible without some highly advanced features.

Features:
File systems such as FAT32, exFAT and NTFS are supported.

Data can be easily recovered from both external and internal drive. These could be flash drives, hard drives, SD cards and more.

Data can be recovered from deleted, RAW, formatted partition.

Any kind of files can be recovered on Windows.

Data recovery process is safe.

Twitter Share
I need to have a good tool to recover my files in case I lose them, so I need a license.
 5 Few Extra Days
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of iBoysoft Data Recovery Software?

Because over the last 25 years since I have been using computers to get online I have stored all kinds of valuable and interesting information on my computer's disk/hard drive and there always comes a moment when I accidentally delete something of value or my disk (hard drive) is damaged or corrupted by malware and I find myself sad about what I did not save off to my external drives or to the cloud. I am convinced that iBoysoft Data Recovery Software will help me solve this problem. So, please count me in this contest and I hope to win this great software. Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

*Thank you, forum moderator, Mohammad.Poorya for sponsoring this contest featuring such valuable software. Thumb
Sorry for the double post. I've already sent my message before. Thank you
;) Thanks to a great application software every person needs a recovery ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 7 366 03-26-2024 , 08:52 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 3,603 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 8,798 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,532 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,302 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed