Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Connectify Hotspot Max 2019 [Lifetime]
[Image: rbC4fxH.png]

Connectify Hotspot-A fully featured virtual router right inside your PC!
With Connectify Hotspot, you can transform your PC into a real Wi-Fi hotspot, and share your computer’s Internet connection as Wi-Fi with any other PC or mobile device. Watch our video and learn why millions of users worldwide love Connectify Hotspot!

All the features you love:
Easily Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot and Connect all your Devices to the Internet:
Just give your Hotspot a name and password, and you’re ready to go. Connectify Hotspot isn’t just the world’s most powerful hotspot software, it’s the easiest, too. Just give your Hotspot a name and password, and you’re ready to go.

Share Any Type of Internet Connection:
Connectify Hotspot lets you easily turn your PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot so you can share Internet with all your devices. Turn a wired connection into Wi-Fi at the click-of-a-button and even share an existing wireless network as Wi-Fi. You can even protect the online privacy of all your devices by sharing a VPN connection via Wi-Fi.Upgrade to Hotspot PRO or MAX and share your 3G or 4G LTE networks, too, and also share the Internet connection via wired Ethernet.

Bypass Device Restrictions when Connecting to the Internet:
Connectify Hotspot makes the Internet traffic look like it’s all coming from your computer—even if it’s coming from connected devices, like other computers, gaming consoles, smartphones, or smart TVs. This way, you will be able to connect all your devices to the Internet without having to worry about any Internet access restrictions.

Enjoy Safe and Secure Sharing:
Your Hotspot is automatically secured with WPA2-PSK encryption, just like a conventional router. That means, all users get the safest and most secure Wi-Fi sharing experience available.

Monitor Network Usage By Device:
Enjoy real-time graphs for monitoring how much data your various connected client devices are using at a glance.

Multi-Language, Emoji, and Unicode Support:
Connectify Hotspot is available in 10 languages! In addition, your hotspot name (SSID) can now include Unicode characters as well as Emojis!

Ad Blocking for Client Devices:
Connectify Hotspot includes an Ad Blocker to prevent annoying and unwanted ads from displaying on devices that join your hotspot! It can even block in-app ads on iPhones, iPads, and Android mobile devices.

More Info:
https://www.connectify.me/hotspot/

:arrow: Connectify Hotspot Giveaway!

Please follow the steps below to get the software for free.
OR
Download:
https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/ch...icense.zip

Source

How to get Connectify Hotspot for free
hi
everything is ok but problem with Activating email and pass accepted but say: We could not find a valid license for your account.
(12-30-2019 , 02:53 PM)olefin Wrote: hi
everything is ok but problem with Activating email and pass accepted but say: We could not find a valid license for your account.

Hi, I encountered the same problem as you. I wrote to the technical support service. Patience, waiting for an answer.
Me too, same problem and email sent to support for clarification and solution. Hope it can be settled soon!
I got an answer

Quote:Mike 
Dec 30, 2:35pm
Hi,Alex

Thank you for contacting Connectify support.

Your Connectify Hotspot MAX Lifetime license is now active. please follow these instructions to reset it. https://support.connectify.me/article/132-i-forgot-my-password-how-do-i-recover-it

You can activate your license in your computer with the help of this link: https://support.connectify.me/article/14-signin-to-connectify

Regards,
I had no problem with the activating email and password they sent me.
(12-30-2019 , 09:42 PM)Mike Wrote: I had no problem with the activating email and password they sent me.

This is good Mike, I have problems, and I see some users too. I need this program, so I took up this issue.
i think sending email necessary! ;)
just send email.see what happen Tongue
used forgot password method don't help me
Well,I have collected some accounts from the promo! Replay me if anyone needs it!  ; )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Audials Radiotracker 2019 Premium (lifetime license) ahmed 12 5,491 08-08-2019 , 02:29 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Grammarly Premium Account 2019 (Lifetime) ahmed 11 4,346 03-15-2019 , 01:45 PM
Last Post: tarekma7