Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security Giveaway (3 Device / 1 year License)
[Image: M8rTT0H.png?1]

This is a Gleam contest and will be present on the blog.

The license is offered by head admin Mike, I would like to personally thank him for this exclusive giveaway.

The best-performing, best-selling security suite

Multi-device family security – with antivirus, anti-ransomware, webcam security, password manager, VPN and 87 more technologies – all in one license
Blocks viruses, cryptolockers & other threats
Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption
Secures passwords & images of personal documents
Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN
Stops webcam spies watching you in your home
Helps guard kids – advanced parental controls

Protection of Multiple devices and Platforms:

Our security works effortlessly across PC, Mac and mobile – including on iOS and Android operating systems – helping to protect a wide range of devices for you and your family. It helps to block viruses, cryptolockers and many other threats – plus it includes a secure VPN service and the premium versions of Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Password Manager.

[Image: qUGgt5X.png]

Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium:

From an adult site blocker and a screen time manager, to a mobile device battery tracker and a GPS child-locator, our powerful parental controls are designed to give you a helping hand. You can also monitor your kid’s public Facebook presence – and see if anyone’s behaving suspiciously. Plus, you can check your kid’s location and find out if they step beyond a safe area specified by you. Kaspersky Safe Kids even gives you tips and advice from top child psychologists.
Web content filter
Screen time & app use controls
Social network tracker
GPS child-locator
… plus more

Enter the Giveaway here:

https://sales.promo2day.com/2020/01/01/k...-giveaway/

Rules:

The giveaway is only for registered users, enter your forum username as a first step to enter the giveaway.

Guests are more than welcome to join the forum and enter the giveaway.

The giveaway is present in Promo2day blog HERE as a gleam contest.

The more you complete actions, the more your chance to win.

Double entries using different IP addresses are not allowed.

Good Luck for ALL!
This is a truly exclusive offer, I haven’t seen on the net for good giveaways for Kaspersky.

Thanks Tarek, Mike........
thanks for the chance!
I'd like to win because I'm currently using a free AV with limited  protection. Thanks.
Thanks for giveaway!
Thanks for giveaway
Thanks Mike
Thanks TaReKmA7
Thanks Mike for the giveaway! I'd like to upgrade KIS to KTS this new year. Kaspersky is unbeatable! Thumb
Thanks so much Tarek and great thanks to great head admin Mike.
Mike thanks for the competition for this wonderful program.
Thanks for the contest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 3,601 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 Global key for 4 devices Sasha 24 7,523 11-08-2022 , 05:59 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Personal Giveaway Super Bowl LVI Guess the Score Giveaway (Kaspersky Internet Security) Mike 20 4,641 02-14-2022 , 04:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky New Year’s Day Giveaway Mike 31 6,745 01-03-2022 , 04:10 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Cyber Monday Giveaway (Kaspersky or ESET Internet Security) Mike 33 7,049 12-02-2021 , 12:18 PM
Last Post: s66