Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway, i have been using Kerish Dr for few years now, it helps to keep my PC in tip top condition but my license is going to be expired in April, i hope to win a 3 years license.
My current optimization software is Kerish Doctor and Iobit Advanced Systemcare.

Kerish Doctor is a "must-have" software for all users. It has so many functions that I like that I can't name them all. But, I can say that it finds and deletes junk files that no other cleaner that I have used misses. Kerish Doctor has saved my system more times than I can say. I want a 3-year license because my current license will expire before then. Count me in.
kerish doctor is  doing it's job really well maintaining my system, makes it snappy and clean. probably the best system maintenance software for windows currently Big Grin
Thanks [b][b]tarekma7 [/b][/b] for the share  Thumb
Kerish Doctor - a complete solution for the care of the health of your computer in real-time, cleaning the digital "trash", to improve productivity, protect against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as a complete Windows system control
Kerish Doctor consists of several components working independently. Enable or disable certain components can be in the main application window. In the classic mode of operation all components are automatically disabled because the application components are designed to work in the background.
I currently use Ashampoo Winoptimizer 16 and I want to try Kerish Doctor.

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1060852084275550&id=100010523049359
Thanks for the giveaway.
At the moment, to optimize my PC, I use the CCleaner program that performs its functions efficiently and I want to switch to Kerish Doctor 2020 because This program provides a comprehensive solution for real-time computer health care, cleaning digital "garbage" and improving performance, provides additional protection from threats and vulnerabilities, as well as full control of the Windows system.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway !
What is your current PC optimization software and what are the favorite features that make you change to Kerish Doctor 2020?
I do not possess any PC optimization software for the time being.
Kerish Doctor 2020 is an application which can protect your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities, monitor computer settings, prevent Windows crashes, clean system to eliminate digital trash to increase computer efficiency, clean uninstalled software leftovers and old downloads, notify release of new software, update databases, fix bugs and remove lock screen virus, etc.
The most favorite features of the software are :
1. Advanced Scan Process : scan your entire system for issues or broken registry entries for later fixing and removing junk files/errors.
2. Internet Boosting Feature : optimize your internet connection for a better online behavior.
3. Real-Time Failure Detection technology : prevent Windows crashes in real time and can run on full autopilot.
4. Game Booster technology : improve performance of computer games.
5. Intelligent PC Clean : prevent accidental removal of temporary files which guarantees the safest and least intrusive cleanup.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3948239995
The best optimization program there is today, thanks for the contest
  Smile
i use Kerish Doctor currently and is the best program i have found so far
(02-04-2020 , 08:50 AM)Zaxry Wrote: i use Kerish Doctor currently

Read the giveaway rules carefully

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Years 2024] Kerish PC Doctor Mike 37 5,558 01-03-2024 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 9,916 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway (3 years license keys) tarekma7 15 12,222 05-29-2020 , 01:28 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway Mike 30 12,804 03-20-2020 , 05:43 AM
Last Post: Abrikotin
  Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard 2020 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 30 13,434 03-06-2020 , 09:44 AM
Last Post: Raur