Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest ActiveSMART Review and Giveaway
 I'd like to win a license for this outstanding software because I want to keep track of my hard drive's health status, in order to prevent unexpected data loss.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
Giveaway will close in few hours
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5929145344
ActiveSMART is a useful software for knowing/predicting about Hard disk health, issues etc. to prevent problems like data loss etc. I like that Active SMART supports automatic disk check-up on system loading and that Active SMART will suspend (using Hibernate mode)  PC automatically if the hard drive becomes too hot.
thank you so much Heart Heart
great app small nice ui and easy to use which show everything to drive
Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win a ActiveSMART bacause i need program to monitor performance and health my HDD. I like a features:
- Hard drive temperature monitor
- Hard drive health check
- Disk space monitor.

My share FB
Giveaway closes tomorrow.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this fantastic giveaway, @tarekma7, @Mike and Ariolic Team! Thumb

I've had an HDD failure a few years ago and lost my OS installation and important personal files along with it. Never had a S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring software installed at that time and wasn't able to check the deteriorating health and performance usage of my HDD. After that incident, I learned my lesson and installed a freeware CrystalDiskInfo but it lack some advanced features only ActiveSMART can provide. I'd like to win a license to replace my free tool and keep my hard drive protected and constantly monitor its health in real time and use other features like emergency euthanization of system when HDD overheats and check the status of bad blocks, if ever. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Giveaway ends, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: 9GJq8Mh.png]

Send PM including name and email address to Mike within 3 days

The developer will then send your personalized license code.
Congratulations to all that won. Send me a PM titled ActiveSMART including your name and email address. The developer will then send your personalized license code.