Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020 V4.8
Kerish Doctor 2020 is a complete care solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.
Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2020 prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.
The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.
Kerish Doctor 2020 protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.
The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.
Screenshots:
[Image: 637147585355979849.jpg]
License Details:
License info: 
  •     
  • One year free license.
  •    
  • Every license key can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)
  •    
  • Home/Personal use only.
  •    
  • Lost giveaway license keys can not be restored by the developer.
  •    
  • Submitting of the license key in the public domain may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.
  •    
  • Mass activations of license key on several devices (more than one PC) may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.
Update policy: Free updates
Tech support policy: Free support, but lost giveaway license keys can not be restored by the developer.
Re-install policy:  No restrictions
Giveaway version: V 4.80
Download size:  41.8 MB
Supported OS and other system requirements: 
  •     
  • both 32-64 bits of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 10 are supported.
  •    
  • The program needs to be run from an administrator account. 
  •    
  • The program does not conflict with anti-virus software and can be run in parallel with it.
Regular price: $19.95 USD 
Use RegName: GiveawaysNetworks
How to activate Kerish Doctor 2020 using the license key: https://www.kerish.org/en/content.php?item=howto-activate-kd

GV link : https://giveawaysnetworks.com/Items/Deta...or-Windows
Thanks for the share. We currently have a giveaway going on for a 3 year license https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=32261
(01-27-2020 , 12:17 AM)Mike Wrote: Thanks for the share. We currently have a giveaway going on for a 3 year license https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=32261

Thank You, your giveaway is for 50 license key for 3 years and this giveaway has 2000 key left fro one year. Both are useful.
(01-27-2020 , 03:02 PM)belkharraf Wrote:
(01-27-2020 , 12:17 AM)Mike Wrote: Thanks for the share. We currently have a giveaway going on for a 3 year license https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=32261

Thank You, your giveaway is for 50 license key for 3 years and this giveaway has 2000 key left fro one year. Both are useful.

I see you are promoting your blog in many forums.
(01-27-2020 , 03:15 PM)Sasha Wrote:

Hi,
First, this not my blog I just publish giveaways from this website. and I don't know what is the problem ?? Thank You
(01-27-2020 , 06:24 PM)belkharraf Wrote:

Hi,
First, this not my blog I just publish giveaways from this website. and I don't know what is the problem ?? Thank You

It's not your blog, it's pretty funny. I have no problems, firstly, when I wrote to you that they use offers from other websites, the very next day, the blog appeared in red, that they work directly with developers, the question is: why did they write it, the day after our conversation?

Secondly, when I wrote to you that we can add this blog to the section where "SOS" and "YEAR", you were very happy, and thanked me. Where from? how much excitement, and because of a blog that you have nothing to do with?

Thirdly, when you publish posts using a search engine, and not wherever you want, specifically, to open a new topic, so that everyone can see your post, and it appears in a running line on the forum. And do not tell me that you have nothing to do with the blog, it's just ridiculous. You just use the forum to promote your blog.
(01-27-2020 , 07:02 PM)Sasha Wrote:

Hi,

It's not your blog, it's pretty funny. I have no problems, firstly, when I wrote to you that they use offers from other websites, the very next day, the blog appeared in red, that they work directly with developers, the question is: why did they write it, the day after our conversation?

Secondly, when I wrote to you that we can add this blog to the section where "SOS" and "YEAR", you were very happy, and thanked me. Where from? how much excitement, and because of a blog that you have nothing to do with?

Thirdly, when you publish posts using a search engine, and not wherever you want, specifically, to open a new topic, so that everyone can see your post, and it appears in a running line on the forum. And do not tell me that you have nothing to do with the blog, it's just ridiculous. You just use the forum to promote your blog.

Hello,
I appreciate your trouble thinking about all of this and writing this long and funny response. I told you that the blog is not mine, but I am interested in it, and I send it to the owner, it is one of my friends.
Indeed, I wrote to them after we spoke and told them that, but I do not know where the problem is ??
If it is forbidden to publish on this forum, why other users publish posts from other sites such as ShareweronSale or GiveawayOfTheDay ??

Thank You
(01-28-2020 , 12:14 AM)belkharraf Wrote:
(01-27-2020 , 07:02 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(01-27-2020 , 03:15 PM)Sasha Wrote: [quote="belkharraf" pid='124740' dateline='1580133775']

Hi,

Hello,
I appreciate your trouble thinking about all of this and writing this long and funny response. I told you that the blog is not mine, but I am interested in it, and I send it to the owner, it is one of my friends.
Indeed, I wrote to them after we spoke and told them that, but I do not know where the problem is ??
If it is forbidden to publish on this forum, why other users publish posts from other sites such as ShareweronSale or GiveawayOfTheDay ??

Thank You
[/quote]

Of course you are interested, and you are promoting the blog, I already know about this. Do not open new topics that already exist, and I will not talk to you anymore, with other users, I have no problem. And about what other users publish, where, and when, there is a forum staff for this, and we will figure it out without your prompts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Kerish Doctor [1-Year license] Temporar 40 10,212 02-28-2024 , 07:47 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2019[PC] ahmed 7 3,355 05-22-2019 , 09:17 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Kerish Doctor 2016 longin 0 1,461 08-29-2016 , 08:09 AM
Last Post: longin