Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
New section for Gamers
Hi All

I have started a topic sometime ago about how to improve our Alexa rank:

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...Alexa+rank

I have good suggestion from Supermod Mohammad. We would like to try this suggestion here and we can make new section for that.

I am not gamer but Mohammad has good experience

Here is Mohammad reply to Alexa topic:

Quote:hi,

I would like to advise create a new sub thread for games, where they can find Co-Op for team games,   and i think this thread would be very active.

Gamers could find new players and make new friends, e.g : I want to play game The division in Uplay with any player who is playing as single he could ask here anyone want to play with me this or that my username, add me and invite me.   

There are lots of games where user want to play games, with new guys and make new friends, In the future we could ask some game giveaway key from game dev for giveaway and we could show them how our forum are active in gaming also.

Regards
Mohammad

I am starting this topic to see your suggestions, feedback and advise if you are interested and have experience
I agree with the proposal, especially since Mohammad and I sometimes communicate in Uplay, but, unfortunately, we have not yet reached a joint game.
Of course, games are a very good idea, many are interested in such topics, they need good promotion, in the same social networks, on gaming forums, as experience shows me, our users are not very active, we need game fans, etc., otherwise this topic, will be empty talk.
If there are suggestions on how to start and promote this new section; 

I hope @Mohammad, @Cool and @Askanag can help on the new section start, and promotion
Thanks for start this topic my friend with my one suggest.

This super easy just post or create new thread for specific games to find your partner, If you want with same country you could mention and send PM yo your steam and uplay link to anyone who post or created thread to find the partner.

Mohammad
To begin with, I created a group Promo2day on Steam, join, maybe something will come out of this.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/promo2day
I won't be able to devote much time to the group, so I need competent officers and moderators.
(02-10-2020 , 03:53 PM)Askanag Wrote: To begin with, I created a group Promo2day on Steam, join, maybe something will come out of this.
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/promo2day
I won't be able to devote much time to the group, so I need competent officers and moderators.

A big step started my friend very nice work Thumb
Any progress here?
(02-14-2020 , 06:15 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Any progress here?
Especially no progress Dont Know , two people were added to the group in Steam. Zero activity  Lol
If the rules allow us to share the great contests arranged here by tregs_beales, why not to just announce our giveaways in the group?

I tried to join but my account privilages are not enough to be active on steam 

Quote:Your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Section tarekma7 1 1,134 01-03-2023 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: Animal_Rights