Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Daily Giveaway – Windows 10 Pro Product Key For Free!
From now on, we will provide 1 free Windows 10 Pro product key per working day, which requires you to install Windows 10 Pro at first. The code will be 25-character long, with 2 numbers been hidden. All you need to do is taking a guess and wishing yourself good luck!

[Image: IrlgFIZ.png]

Quote:RULES:
1. If you are lucky enough to be the first one to guess the hidden characters correctly, then the product key is all yours and you can use it directly.

2. If you’ve already guessed the product key and still want another, just follow these steps, wait 1-2 working days for us to review, and we’ll contact you as soon as possible:

For Facebook users: post the activation screenshot together with a brief description on your page, follow our official page Myofficetricks.com and then Send Message to inform us.

For Twitter users: follow our official account @office_tricks, and post the activation screenshot together with a brief description on your page, also do not forget to @ us at the end.

3. If you did not guess the correct answer or the key has been claimed by others,  you can share this page to your Twitter together with the reason why you want this key,  and @ us after following our official account @office_tricks. If your post can get over 10 likes, we’d also like to send you a key in 1-2 working days.

4. We will publish the complete product key at 0:00 AM PST on the next working day, and also update 1 new product key for guessing at the same time.

Visit Here
Thanks for the post, Mike. I like the idea of these guys, well thought out. This is not an open publication of keys, and at the same time, there is a chance for any user to receive a license for free. True, you need a little luck, but I appreciated it is cool.
IF you check the giveaway log, there were over 80 windows keys there (answers), wondering if all had been activated.
Am I correct that we must first install Windows 10 to be eligible?
(02-16-2020 , 10:19 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Am I correct that we must first install Windows 10 to be eligible?

You are correct.
(02-16-2020 , 10:19 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Am I correct that we must first install Windows 10 to be eligible?

Windows must be installed to enter / select the correct key (2 characters)
(02-16-2020 , 10:36 PM)⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ Wrote:

Windows must be installed to enter / select the correct key (2 characters)

Since both characters are the number, there are 100 combinations to try....00, 01, 02,..11, .....28, ...................99.
If your win 10 is home version, you can try to upgrade to Pro.
Try with the published answers, who knows maybe some key were not claimed.

[Image: w4lrnrD.jpg]
[Image: C2IpPdP.png]

Bingo, you hit the jackpot.... Thumb Congratulation !!!
Tnx. It worked.  Photo attach to the post does not come out.
it is actually just 81 combination to try since "0" is not included, just from 1 ~ 9.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Vote on Product Hunt - $1 Million USD AesirX License Giveaway! tarekma7 0 388 12-21-2022 , 08:32 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Daily Geekmas Giveaway! Mike 0 1,397 11-27-2016 , 09:56 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Daily Free Giveaway——The Archivist Geo 3 2,326 10-08-2015 , 03:48 PM
Last Post: WormTechs