Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest JV16 PowerTools Review and Giveaway
Hi all Smile 

First of all, thank you very much for the great and precious gift and contest
Second, I want to earn an activation key for this program
Parce que c'est l'un des grands et puissants programmes dans le domaine du nettoyage informatique 
Because it is one of the great and powerful programs in the field of computer cleaning and registry improvement

good luck to everyone

Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7 and JV16 PowerTools Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for JV16 PowerTools in order to complement my current system utility and also try this software to make my PC run fast and smooth. I'm curious about this Windows cleaning and optimization utility suite, offering many built-in features and tools for cleaning, fixing and optimization to assist doing a thorough system maintenance. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

I downloaded the program from the official site for the test, it’s an excellent program, it’s easy enough to clean the system of all kinds of garbage, optimize it with the built-in utilities.
  work with the Windows registry, delete garbage, configure settings, you can also work with additional components of the system. Many useful features.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/124...8937073664
Why do I want to win a license for JV16 PowerTools?

Because I tend to try and clean my PC every day I use it to keep it optimized and running fast. ... And, I am always searching for the best apps to clean the junk files and my computer's junk dlls/registry. ... I have never used JV16 PowerTool but Tarekma7's review and Sasha's thumbs-up regarding it are enough for me to want to try it out. Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the JV16 PowerTools Team for sponsoring this contest and to our great forum Administrator, Tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7854277270

3. Why you need a free license for JV16 PowerTools?
  JV16 PowerTools is a set of PC system utilities which can clean and optimize your PC system to make it run
  faster and smoother. I have been using this application for few years and then stop using it till now. I want
  to win this license to test what are the improvements and benefits of the application.
Giveaway extended to April 10, 2020

More contribution needed from members
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I would like to win a license for JV16 Power Tools as i am familiar with this Suite from many good years. It has proven to be a very good maintenance suite with all the registry tweakings needed to run a PC at a high level of performance. I must admit that recently i haven`t tried it so this is a good ocassion to get it.

Count me in please.

My share below:
twitter giveaway share

Thumb
Giveaway close. Winners will soon be announced
[Image: dYEkOix.png]

Starship:  invalid entry (no share link, simple thank you post)

Winners must claim license within 3 days; send PM to Mike [Name and Email required]

Late claim or incomplete data:  your win will be void
Congratulations to all winners!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,773 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50