Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest JV16 PowerTools Review and Giveaway
[Image: JfR76W1.png]

This was originally developed as a program called RegCleaner when founder Jouni was 15 years old in 1998. The application later became called jv16 PowerTools. The “16” part of the name was actually from Jouni’s age (How old he was when he released RegCleaner). The main purpose of RegCleaner was simple: A no nonsense, powerful app designed to clean your Windows registry. Simple and significant.

Currently; JV16 PowerTools is a complete set of PC system utilities designed to make your computer run fast and smooth. It offers the best possible Windows cleaning and optimization tool. It is a utility suite with dozens of tools included to help doing a complete maintenance of your system. You will enjoy optimal performance of your system with many built-in features and tools for cleaning, fixing and optimization. Simply put, a tool to make your Windows PC run faster and smoother. 

Highlights:

You will have minimal fuss and optimal performance. 
Have your PC working just like it used to with just a few clicks
Easy to use
Simple user interface
Multi language support

Current version:  5.0.0.484, 

Release date: February 3, 2020

File size: 7.60 Mb

Homepage:

https://jv16powertools.com/

Download link:

You can get the latest version from:

https://jv16powertools.com/download/

Free Trial: 14 Day fully functional trial.

System Requirements:

jv16 PowerTools can be used on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10. Fully supports 64 bit systems.

Installation:

[Image: 9ilVJwK.gif]

This is very easy. Simply double click the installer and follow few on screen steps till the process is complete. Installing the software over any older version will now automatically uninstall the old version before installation. After complete installation, the program will check your computer as an initial setup process to ensure that the app will be working good on your system. During this step, restore point will be created

User Interface:

This is very friendly and easy to use with no skills needed

[Image: A9wW3kv.png]

Multi Language Support:

The following translations are available:

Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.

Purchase:

https://jv16powertools.com/pricing/

[Image: Hy8OBUL.png] 

Activation:

Download the free trial version of jv16 PowerTools. Install and open jv16 PowerTools, then access the My Account tool. Now, enter your name and email address into the My Account tool. This will automatically download and install your license, and convert the trial version to the full version.

[Image: iruHPqq.png] 

System Cleaner:

[Image: a8dwsi7.png]

Common issues found on most systems include but are not limited to registry errors, file system issues, start menu and desktop items as well as temporary files.

System Cleaner is designed to scan your computer for temporary files, left-over files from software you have already uninstalled and even unnecessary system files that may clutter your system. In addition; this built-in system utility can also do comprehensive registry sweeping. A common cause for computers running slow after extended use periods, which makes it a good practice to perform on a regular basis.

Internet Optimizer

[Image: 0fDQG5E.png]

There are many factors which can affect the speed of your Internet connection. Luckily, with the help of Internet Optimizer, you can see improvements in just a few minutes, with little effort required. Simply set the process off with a single click.

Software Uninstaller

[Image: H46TrrH.png]

Software Uninstaller does not just list the same software listed in the Windows Control Panel. The tool digs even further by scanning your Windows registry and all your hard drives for data related to currently installed software and left-over traces of software you thought you had already uninstalled.

Advantages:

Fast and effective

Easy to use

Reasonable price

Good registry organizer and system cleaner

Built-in software uninstall tool

No adware or bundled software

Read more information about this app in our full review HERE

I would like to thank JV16 PowerTools Team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors.

Giveaway details:
Number of licenses: 10
License validity: 1 year
Value of each license: 29.95 $
Giveaway duration:  3 weeks
Winner selection: Random.org

RULES              

To have a chance to win a license key for JV16 PowerTools You must be a registered member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you need a free license for JV16 PowerTools [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry for each member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6.  PM Mike within 3 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void. [Name and Email required] 

Good Luck for ALL!
I need it to optimize my pc to have a better performance.
Uninstall unnecessary applications to get more space.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and hope to win a license.

Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...2996591616
I would love to win this soft.
I need this program to optimize my system
and organizing the registry.
clean unneeded files as well as uninstall unneeded programs.
it is a much needed program to keep the system in good condition.
thanks for the competition for this program. Thumb
https://twitter.com/hpl2016/status/1233383463346147329
I´d love to win a license, I´ve used jv16 PowerTools in the past (through trials) and it does a great job of cleaning up and compacting the registry and tweaking Windows for achieving better performance, which I could definitely use since my computer is over 8 years old and can get rather slow at times.
Thank you and the guys at Macecraft for this chance at winning this great program! Thumb
System Cleaner is designed to scan your computer for temporary files, software leftovers that you haven't previously deleted, and even unnecessary system files that may disrupt your system.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?i...3188693808
1 week remaining here.....................
We will extend this giveaway to the end of March 2020

More contribution from our users is needed
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a free JV16 PowerTools license to optimize the Windows operating system and clean the registry to make the computer run faster. The program includes a large number of modules for optimizing the system and an automatic backup Function for restoring from a backup in case of errors in the work with the program.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Shared the review on Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb
I want to win a license for JV16 PowerTools because, I would like to try this program as a tool to optimize one of my home computers.
My share:Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,404 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50