Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Hola VPN Review and Giveaway
Why do I want to use (and win an annual license of) Hola VPN?

The first reason is that I have 3 computers whose VPNs have licenses that are expiring very soon --- and Tarekma7 vouched for the quality of Hola VPN in his review where he said:
- Stay secure anytime you go online
- Stay anonymous and protect your privacy
- Never share resources
- Use on up to 10 devices
- You are never used as a peer

So, this VPN is something I am willing to try because I trust Tarekma7's reviews of Hola VPN. ... I have never seen his assessment of a software app to be false.

The second reason I want to wind this reportedly high-quality VPN is:
[Image: giphy.gif]

I have never had any experience or even heard of Hola VPN before.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest. 

The  answer to the question, "How did you find Promo2Day?" =  Link.

*Many thanks to our forum's very capable Technical Administrator COOL for putting this contest together. Thumb  
I have tried the free version of Hello VPN and it really works fine.
you can change your ip and the connection is fast.
so having the paid version would be excellent.
thanks for the giveaway

Facebook
I am using Windscribe free version, would love to try Hola VPN if i won a license...thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter
Hola has nice features as Hola accelerator,Peer-to-Peer VPN,cross-platform...

Twitter
Hola VPN works very well In hiding IP with a strong encryption system I've used VPN before and would love to have the experience of working with it again.

Peer-to-Peer VPN

https://twitter.com/hamed01950859/status...2586108929

Thumb
access restricted site blocked by my country
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/1...0015242241
Giveaway extended to March 30, 2020 for more contribution
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to use Hola VPN to access sites that are blocked in my region. I have not used this program before and I want to try it for a long time on various platforms.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7, @Cool and Hola VPN Team! Thumb

I'm a paid VPN user for quite some time now, having to rely on VPN's list of offered servers for reliable speed and performance. I haven't encountered a Peer-to-Peer VPN like Hola VPN, which routes traffic through other peers (nodes) in the Hola VPN network, instead of the power-hungry costly servers, thus ensuring a superior VPN service compared to other top VPN providers. 

Hoping to win a Plus license to be able to stay secure and anonymous anytime when I'm online and having a peace of mind as my privacy is protected always. Also it will never share resources as I won't be used as a peer to route VPN traffic and be able to access up to 10 devices simultaneously. Count me in please!
[/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/posts/946741672411356]Facebook Share