Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest DriverMax Pro Review and Giveaway
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
good app for fast updating  yes already used some software some work good some not

thanks for giveaway
Twitter
Giveaway extended few more days for more contribution
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to use DriverMax Pro to find and install current drivers on the Windows operating system. Windows does not always detect the correct driver. As a result, you have to search for the necessary driver manually and it takes a lot of time.
I have used the IOBIT Driver Booster Free program to update drivers before and it updates the drivers one by one in manual mode.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway!
I have a laptop in which the camera does not work
There are no drivers, so with this program I could try it.
thanks

Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway.

If we talk about drivers, then of course it is better to download them from the developer's site, see the model, and look for the driver you need. But there are situations when there is no driver, for the reason that the model of your device is outdated.

I was looking for a program that you can trust in this matter, I tried DriverHub, DriverPack Solution, then I found DriverMax, a great program, easy to use, in the free version, I can install two drivers a day, which at that time was fine with me, and The important thing is that I am completely confident in this program.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/124...0967524352
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7 and DriverMax Team Thumb

I'm a DriverMax Pro user for almost a year now and hoping to win another subscription to extend its reliable PC support for system driver updates as it will expire in a month. Drivermax is a dependable intelligent driver updater and downloader which supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups. I was able to find driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, even for an old PC I'm using now. Having great features like automatically tests each new driver before installing, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.

Facebook Share
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: 2qa1Syj.png]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses ahmadkhaje 37 5,914 03-14-2022 , 04:01 PM
Last Post: clyde