Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 2 x Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7 [Perpetual!]
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5967120386
Macrium Reflect is a very reliable backup software for backing up system images(already restored without any issue once) and other useful functions like cloning disks etc.
Thanks!!
Thanks Promo2day, ahmed, and Macrium for a great giveaway of Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7

I would like to win a license for Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7 due to the number of different exploits available today.  A firewall and anti virus solution is not enough. Browsing the web can can lead to a disaster.  A backup solution is required.

Restore images to DISSIMILAR hardware using Macrium ReDeploy is great for recovery on existing hardware and to other hardware.

Some of the features I like of Macrium Reflect are:-

Allows  Super-Fast Imaging, File and folder backup.
Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed.
Pre-defined backup plan templates
Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
Restore images to DISSIMILAR hardware using Macrium ReDeploy
Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian
Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse.

Share:-
Giveaway
Thanks for this Giveaway!
2. Why do you want this license ?
Macrium Reflect 7 Home is an image based backup and DR for Windows systems and you can create a CD/DVD or USB
bootable media as Rescue Media to enable system recovery of your PC. Its Block Tracker reduces the amount of time
it takes to perform incremental and differential images by continous monitoring of the changes NTFS any formatted
volumes with 60 times faster and intra-daily backup scheduling is possible. This is the feature I like most and
am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

3. Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6473991075
Why do I want to win this license ?
  • Differential Backup and Incremental Backup are my favorite features of Macrium Reflect. They are both fast and very easy to use.
  • When I buy a new hard drive and I need to migrate Windows to the new SSD without reinstalling it, the Disk Cloning of Macrium Reflect can save me a lot of time.
  • Bare Metal Restore is a convenient way to get access back to your data when there is something wrong with your computer and it fails to boot.
Thank you for this giveaway!

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7 license for performing backups, which provides the ability to create backups in a few mouse clicks.
Macrium Reflect has an intuitive user interface, consists of a set of useful utilities for data backup and recovery, as well as features for protecting personal files and documents.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks a lot for the opportunity in this awesome giveaway @ahmed!

I'm currently using a non-upgradable version AOMEI Backupper Pro for cloning and creating full image backups but I've been running into errors from time to time. I've heard about Macrium Reflect, as it is highly rated for creating fast and reliable backups. I'd like to win a license and hopefully create reliable and secure file data and system backups for my PC. Count me in! Smile

Facebook Share
Only for twitter and facebook fans? Why?
The Winners are:
[Image: 33165752_x_Macrium_Reflect_Home_Edition_7_Winners_.jpg]

Congratulations! @hakah & @ha14  To claim your Win ,you must PM me within 24 Hours! otherwise New Winner(s) will be selected from the list !!
Congratulations to hakah & ha14. ... Very glad you won. Thumb
Congratulations to the winners.