Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway
[Image: wuWJsIC.png]

Ant Download Manager (AntDM) - is a tool that allows you to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams.

Automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, has the ability to resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.

[Image: vbZsbv8.jpg]

The standard GUI for softwares of this class makes AntDM friendly and easy to use. It has two screens - the first is more common for regular downloads and the second is using video preview for easy tracking of video downloads.

Downloading files:

[Image: AJUltyb.jpg]

Has download queues, which allows you to accumulate download links at a convenient or scheduled time for the user.

Supports proxy-servers, HTTP and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HPPTS and FTPS, as well as the main streaming protocols for audio and video content F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, processing of audio and video content.

Сan be easily integrated into the main popular browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and their numerous clones: CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc. The integration of extension into browsers is used to automatically capture file or media links and download them.

[Image: vqsG5BZ.jpg]

Also you can not integrate AntDM extensions into your browsers, but use AntDM autonomously. For example, drag and drop download links from a browser into AntDM, download any single links manually, in a list or in batch mode from a file.

[Image: uqsLnLT.jpg]

Allows not only downloading audio files, but also extracting audio tracks from video files, converting them to the popular MP3 format and adding basic accompanying information to them.

Supports most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids): alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, premiumize.me, etc.

Other features include:

Multilingual support, 

Download categories, 

Download log, 

Priorities and changes of download speed, 

Task scheduler, 

Sounds of various events, 

CHM User Guide, 

Virus protection when download completion and many more.

Current version: 1.17.2 Build 67480 (29 Feb 2020)

New Features (Changelog):

added support premiumize.me debrid service
added new yt video tags
optimized mp3 conversion
updated algorithm for working with the list of downloads
fixed parser of VIMEO-STREAM protocol
fixed installer (reinstalling the software on a nonexistent drive returned an error)
fixed video converter (extract images from video)
fixed media converter memory leaks
fixed threads leaks in antCH.exe module
refactoring and bug fix

Homepage:
https://www.antdownloadmanager.com/index

Download:
https://www.antdownloadmanager.com/download

Direct download Link:
https://antdownloadmanager.com//download...-setup.exe

Size: 30.6 Mb

Purchase:
https://antdownloadmanager.com/buy

[Image: DEGzKl8.png]

Trial version is valid for 30-day period. After this time the trial version becomes Free with some functional limitations. To use the full Pro version you must buy a license.

[Image: AtQX4rr.png]

License Policy and Use:

The license may be installed on any number of computers, but used by one person on one computer at the same time.

The registration key for Ant Download Manager will be sent to you within 24 hours after the purchase but most likely faster

[Image: SFVckoX.png]

Requirements:

Windows(x32/x64) Vista+

Google Chrome or clones: 360Chrome, Chedot, CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Brave, MS EDGE, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, etc.

Internet Explorer 8+

Mozilla FireFox or clone: Comodo IceDragon, Waterfox, etc.

[Image: nxRQXSj.png]
[Image: wLmAQQf.png]

Features and Highlights:

Simple, user-friendly, intuitive interface;

Easy access to download the file. Categories. Preview content;

Downloads list, downloads media (thumbnail) list, sorting options;

Drag&Drop;

Multilanguage support;

Advanced multi-threaded file downloading;

Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;

Monitors the clipboard and capture links from it to download;

Download single files, a list of files or multiple files in batch mode;

Built-in scheduler to download files and shutdown computer;

Support for automatic test of downloaded files by an antivirus program or the launch of any other script after downloading;

Forced change in download speed;

Supports network HTTP(S), FTP(S) and media stream F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols;

Full integration to most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Mozilla Firefox 53+, Google Chrome 31+ and their clones (360Chrom, Chedot, CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Waterfox, Yandex, etc.);

Download your favorite audio and video from the Internet;

Convert media files to MP3 format;

Support for many popular video sharing;

Support most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc.

Support 4K monitors;

Not any ads, spy or malware.

Simple and Easy:

Simple and user-friendly interface.

Easy access to download the file.

Categories.

Downloads list, sorting options.

Drag&Drop.

Multilanguage.

Support of 4K monitors.

Fast and Effective:

Downloading files quickly on how much your Internet connection allows.

Multithreaded downloading.

Supports network HTTP(S) and FTP(S) protocols.

Supports media stream F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols.

Browser Integration:

Full integration to most popular web browsers:

Internet Explorer 8+

Mozilla Firefox 53+

Google Chrome 31+

Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based) and their clones (CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc.).

Any Content:

Downloads from the Internet any files: programs, archives, documents, pictures, video, audio, etc.

Automatic MP3 conversion

Supports for many popular video sharing (there is a built-in video and audio grabber).

Supports for many popular Premium Link Generators.

Video Download:

[Image: OG068jL.jpg]

Video Download Quality Options:

[Image: wsw0QNo.jpg]

Analyze YouTube playlist:

There is an additional option to display the YouTube playlist and download all or selectively video. A link must have a specific playlist tag

[Image: m3iYQ12.jpg]

Download All Links in a website:

[Image: BCruOoH.jpg]

User Guide:

https://antdownloadmanager.com/user_guide

Ant Download Manager is a fast download manager of Internet files with the advanced function of downloading audio and video content. Fully integrates with all popular browsers. Supports the most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids). Try it, you will like it!

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/antdownloadmanager

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/_AntDM

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/antdownloadmanager/
Review of Ant Download Manager:

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=17846

Giveaway:

10 Annual Licenses

Giveaway will end on April 2, 2020

Winners will be selected using Random.org

I would like to thank Ant Download Manager Team for sponsoring this exlusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

Rules:

Giveaway is OPEN for ALL Members

Reply here about your favorite features / Why you need a free licnese

New Members : introduce yourself HERE

Share the giveaway on social media or other forums

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

License claim: name and valid email address required

Good Luck for ALL!
I need this to speed up my downloads.
Thank you for the giveaway contest.
Hope to win a license.

Features I like:

1. Multithreaded downloading
2. Drag and Drop
3. Multilanguage support
4. Download playlists
5. Resumes broken downloads

Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway

Thanks promo2day, tarekma7  and Ant Download for a great giveaway and review 
of Ant Download Manager

I would like to win a license because Ant downloader looks like a
great program for downloading software, pdfs etc.  Using a downloader
lists all downloads in the one app. I use several browsers, so it in convenient
to have them listed in the single app. The downloads are downloaded faster and
is connection errors will continue from the point that it stopped before.

Favorite features:-
Increase the speed of file downloads from multiple download streams,
Resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams.
Recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays,
Scheduled  downloads
Supports proxy-servers, HTTP and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HPPTS and FTPS
integrated into most browsers
Drag&Drop
Monitors the clipboard and capture links from it to download
Download single files, a list of files or multiple files in batch mode
Downloads from the Internet any files: programs, archives, documents, pictures, video, audio, etc.
Automatic MP3 conversion
Supports for many popular video sharing (there is a built-in video and audio grabber).
Supports for many popular Premium Link Generators.
YouTube playlist and download all or selectively video

Share|-
Twitter
For software of this class makes AntDM friendly and easy to use. It has two screens - the first for regular downloads and the second for movie previews for easy tracking of video downloads.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?i...1257988001
Thank you for the giveaway.

Best download manager out there...with my favorite feature Download your files as quickly as possible without slowing down your other online activities or PC works.

Download speed acceleration
Simple and easy to use
Full integration to my favorite web browsers.

SHARE: Twitter
https://bit.ly/2x4qElK
Thanks for the contest Ant Download manager supports HTTP(S), FTP(S), RTMP(x) protocols.

https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1240937382595215366
I need it to download/add videos to my collection, my license is going to be expired soon, hopefully i can win for a license..

Twitter
'Ant Download Manager' has all the features a user needs to download from the Internet, yet it's easy to work with. It has great download speed and is really one of the best. Given that it is constantly and rapidly growing, it is absolutely the best Download Manager.

I need free annual license of AntDM, because our country banks don't support international money units to i buy it.

Share:
Twitter
Facebook
I had the GOTD version of Ant Download Manager. As it won't updates, I would like to have this license.

Thanks for this giveaway!

Tweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager tarekma7 23 3,946 11-23-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,712 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 33 31,681 07-28-2021 , 08:50 AM
Last Post: kubik67
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager and Video Downloader tarekma7 31 8,373 01-10-2021 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Blog Contest] Get FREE License for Ant Download Manager tarekma7 3 5,299 05-14-2020 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7