Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Talking Centipede
A man walks into a pet shop and says to the owner. "Ok I want to buy a pet, but I don't want one of those boring normal pets, no cats, or dogs or budgies I want something different."

The pet shop owner thinks for a while and says that he has a talking centipede. "ohhhh really?" Says the man "How much?" The owner informs him that the talking centipede is $50. Happy with the unusual offering the man pays the money and takes his new pet home.

On getting home he lays the match box with the centipede in it on the table, opens it and says "Hello Nigel (hey I didn’t name him), do you want to go to the pub for a few beers?" The centipede says nothing. Figuring it must be tired from the journey he decides to leave it for an hour and try again later.

An hour later he opens the match box and says "Hello Nigel, do you want to go to the pub with me for a few beers?" The centipede again says nothing. Ok so now he starting to get suspicious so the man decides he will give it one more hour, and if the centipede doesn't talk he will take it back to the shop for a FULL refund.

An hour later the man opens the match box and says "Hello Nigel (remember I didn’t name him), fancy going to the pub for a few beers?" 

The centipede says "I heard you the first time you idiot! I'm still putting my bloody shoes on!"
Good Talking !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moody Blues: Talking Out of Turn mrtrout 0 2,044 01-08-2018 , 05:25 AM
Last Post: mrtrout