Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Add Text Watermark to Video?
EasePaint Watermark Expert is an efficient and powerful watermark software which allow users to add text and image watermark to both video photo easily. If you want to add some text watermark to clip, follow the tutorial below as it will show users how to add text watermark to video by using the powerful software easily!

Steps to Add Text Watermark to Video

After you had successfully installed the software and login to your account, please follow the tutorial below steps by steps to add the watermark to your video as soon as possible!

Step 1. Launch software and at the main interface choose Watermark Video.

[Image: EasePaint-Watermark-Remover-Free-Download.png]

Step 2. Click the icon to Add Video to the software.

Step 3. Then, click the Text Watermark Tool and type in the Text Watermark.

Step 4. Design the Text Watermark by using the Font Type, Size, Rotate, Opacity, and Position.

Step 5. Click Apply and wait patiently for the process to complete. Then, click Open Path to view the new video.

Add Text Watermark to Video Now!

Just simple as that, you can add all types of text watermark to your video with EasePaint Watermark Expert. Suppose you have a technical issue while using the software, please contact our customer support as we are glad to help you overcome your problem as soon as possible!
Thanks for sharing. I have never had experienced a single watermark tool. I usually use my video editor developed by the Joyoshare team to add text or image watermark to my video. Besides watermarking a video in text or image,  such a tool also helps me to cut video without quality loss, apply effects, insert subtitles, add background music, trim, convert, adjust brightness, crop, flip, etc.

[Image: add-watermark.jpg]