Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Windows 10 face nightmare choice between losing their files or breaking Google Chrome
Quote: MICROSOFT has left users with an impossible decision. While the latest update breaks a key security feature included in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and others - the patch for the vulnerability has deleted files from some Windows PC owners' machines during the update process. Yikes.

If you rely on Google Chrome – or Opera, Microsoft Edge, Brave, or any other web browser based on the open-source Chromium codebase – to work from home or keep in touch with friends or family while staying at home due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, you might want to avoid the latest update to Windows 10. 

That's because Microsoft has broken a key security feature found in all Chromium-based web browsers with its latest Windows 10 1903 update, which is available to all users right now.

READ MORE »
Windows 10 KB4549951, has been causing some equally serious problems for some users. This includes deleting users' files from their machine during the update process.

Unfortunately it is automatically installed on my system!!!
Browser Not Secure & Easebar want's to access your google acc is the main title here being mentioned for those who have some information about it.I have this website for them.  In case you knows anything then kindly let us know as well here as we are looking forward towards some help now.
I have installed the update KB4549951 and no issues here.
I installed update KB4549951 a month ago and have not had any issues with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Chrome will summarize entire articles for you with built-in generative AI Imran 0 943 08-17-2023 , 03:29 AM
Last Post: Imran
  Google Chrome will stop working properly on millions of Windows PCs next week Imran 1 1,278 01-06-2023 , 05:46 PM
  Update Google Announces a New Version of Google Chrome tarekma7 0 1,030 12-24-2022 , 04:24 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Update Google Chrome Mohammad.Poorya 40 17,389 10-19-2022 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Google is now testing passkey support for Chrome and Android Imran 0 983 10-19-2022 , 11:45 AM