Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Social Media Section
Hi All

I started this section with the aim of sharing anything related to social media

For example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social sharing websites

You can post anything , for example; personal experience, problem, question, interesting topic, anything you want

You can also ask about anything related to this area

Tarek
Has anyone used or currently using MeWe
I am thinking about joining this social media being Facebook is censoring everything so much these days.
(11-24-2020 , 07:53 PM)Mike Wrote: Has anyone used or currently using MeWe
I am thinking about joining this social media being Facebook is censoring everything so much these days.

Hi, Mike.
Never heard about that but it looks nice.
Thanks,
(11-24-2020 , 08:39 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(11-24-2020 , 07:53 PM)Mike Wrote: Has anyone used or currently using MeWe

Hi, Mike.
Never heard about that but it looks nice.
Thanks,

‘Free Speech’ Social-Media Apps See Enormous Growth After the Election

As Twitter and Facebook crack down on misinformation, many on the right are joining smaller sites like Parler and MeWe— creating echo-chambers of extremist ideas.

Read more Here
I joined today if anyone else is a member you can follow here www.mewe.com/i/promo2dayadministrator
(03-26-2021 , 10:12 PM)Mike Wrote: I joined today if anyone else is a member you can follow here www.mewe.com/i/promo2dayadministrator

First time to hear about this social media website

Quote:About MeWe

MeWe is the Next-Gen Social Network that actually respects the privacy of its members. No Ads. No Spyware. No BS. Your world is #Not4Sale.

MeWe, the uplifting next-gen social network, built by Sgrouples Inc., is a mobile and desktop technological tour de force for 1:1 and group communication. MeWe is the fun social platform that allows you to authentically communicate online the same way you do offline: with people you actually know and like and with people with whom you share common interests or hobbies. Exciting, easy-to-use features to enhance your experience include highly customizable newsfeeds; chats; a unique custom camera; disappearing content; stories; next-gen voice messaging; live voice and live video; personal cloud storage; pages; custom group profiles; private and open groups; GIFs; memes; doodles; 2,800+ free emojis; and much more.

MeWe is built on trust, control and love for social media users worldwide. The inventor of the Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, is a MeWe Advisor. Join MeWe and let the world know your data is #Not4Sale to advertisers or marketers. Let's MeWe!
I think an alternative from the giants will be useful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Former U.S. president Donald Trump launches 'TRUTH' social media platform Imran 4 2,173 10-25-2021 , 08:39 AM
Last Post: Imran
  New social-media site, called Vocl Mike 0 2,392 03-11-2021 , 11:25 AM
Last Post: Mike
  4 social media trends to watch in 2021 tarekma7 0 2,296 01-07-2021 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: tarekma7