Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
AOMEI cloud management tool free for 3 months
AOMEI MultCloud - for 3 months for free

[Image: 2.1589181681.png]

Get an AOMEI MultCloud subscription for 3 months for free (200 GB of traffic per month). The online file manager brings together more than 30 cloud services for effective collaboration and management of many files in the cloud, even if you work at home

AOMEI MultCloud allows you to connect more than 30 popular cloud services to easily, quickly and safely manage, transfer and synchronize cloud data through multiple cloud collaboration.

Supported Cloud Storage
Yandex.Disk, Google Drive, G Suite, Dropbox, Dropbox For Business, OneDrive, OneDrive For Business, Mega, Amazon S3, Box, FTP / SFTP, MySQL, pCloud, Mediafire, Sugarsync, Egnyte, Hubic, Backblaze, Flickr, Evernote , BaiDu, Alfresco, webDAV, Owncloud, Adrive, Hidrive, Cloudme, Cubby, MyDrive, WEB.DE
MultCloud also provides a useful feature for remote work - the sub-accounts function allows you to assign access to specific folders and clouds with flexible access rights.

AOMEI MultCloud - for 3 months for free
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, many people have recently had to work at home. Given that, according to experts, the epidemic can only be controlled after 3 months, and remote work will become more common, AOMEI offers AOMEI MultCloud for free to help users and organizations do their work remotely.

Follow the instructions to get a free cloud solution for remote work:
1. Register with MultCloud on this page. https://www.multcloud.com/partners/covid19/remote-work-giveaway-5566.html#bottom
2. Activate your account in a confirmation letter.
3. Log in to your account and use MultCloud for free for 3 months.
[Image: SChvAqi.png]

Quote:We've seen lots of companies making their products available free during the current crisis. AOMEI has already made its backup tool available free for a year.

It's now added to that by making the full version of its cloud management tool MultCloud available free for three months.
MultCloud makes it easy to sync and transfer files between different cloud platforms and manage all of your cloud accounts with a single sign on. If you want to transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive for example you can do it via MultCloud and the transfer will continue even when your PC is turned off.
Visit the MultCloud site before June 1st and you can get the MultCloud Quarterly Plan (worth $24.90) for free and enjoy all the software's paid features.

[Image: 6ppBx6o.png]

Follow the steps to get free remote work solutions:
1. Sign up MultCloud from this page.
2. Activate your account in the confirmation email.
3. Sign in to your account to enjoy Multcloud for free for 90 days.

Note: Apart from MultCloud, you can directly download free AOMEI Backupper to enjoy forever.

Source
The offer is still available!

AOMEI MultCloud - for 3 months:
https://www.multcloud.com/partners/covid...-5566.html
i used this once to transfer file from premiumize to MultCloud then from there to google drive
since in premiumize  user cant remote upload link to another site with different ip of login
webdav method i think i used
Heart Thumb
(08-05-2020 , 04:10 PM)baziroll Wrote: i used this once to transfer file from premiumize to MultCloud then from there to google drive
since in premiumize  user cant remote upload link to another site with different ip of login
Heart Thumb

Very good @baziroll. Can you please post this guide as a separate topic in guides, tips and tricks section

We can also post it in the blog. It is an original trick
(08-05-2020 , 10:22 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(08-05-2020 , 04:10 PM)baziroll Wrote: i used this once to transfer file from premiumize to MultCloud then from there to google drive
Heart Thumb

Very good @baziroll. Can you please post this guide as a separate topic in guides, tips and tricks section

We can also post it in the blog. It is an original trick
How To Transfer File From Premiumize.me Service To Another Host, Service Remotely

While I Trying To Upload My Direct Link  From Premiumize.me To Another Host I Was Unable! Becuse Direct Link Was Limited

To My Ip. After A Lot Search In Help Section I Found 2 Option Ftp Which Is Did Not Work And Other Option Was Webdav
Service Luckily I Have Account In An Aomei Multcloud! And The Webdav Do The Trick For Me

Here Is How Is Done If You Need

First You Need Login To Premiumize.me Service Go To This Url

Https://www.premiumize.me/plugins?os=win&tool=webdav

Then Find This Options Https://webdav.premiumize.me  443

I Put The Link Because This Might Change Over The Time

Then You Need Customer Id  API Key  As Username And Password
Go Ahead This Url To Find It

https://www.premiumize.me/account
[Image: image.png]

Now You Need Aomei Multcloud Account And Due To Covid-19 They Offer It For Free Luckily
Register Using This Link Verify Account And Login

https://www.multcloud.com/partners/covid...-5566.html

After Login Find Add Cloud Drives And Find Webdav Fill Detail With Premiumize.me Server Address Above And Login Detail
After Successful Login You See Your Premiumize File In Aomei Multcloud Account Add Another Account By Example Google Drive
You Need Authorize Aomei Multcloud To Access To Google Drive Later You Can Deauthorize It.

[Image: 1.png]
Just Follow Link .after That You Can Copy File  Premiumize.me Webdav Service To Google Drive So You Able To Leech File From Gdrive Or Directly DL Without Ip Limit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOMEI OneKey Recovery Pro - Free License tarekma7 3 2,284 11-12-2023 , 09:45 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  *20GB Free* Lifetime Cloud Storage - Treasure Cloud Aulty 2 1,197 05-14-2021 , 09:57 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 8.5 - Free License tarekma7 3 1,362 02-18-2021 , 11:29 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway AOMEI 10th Anniversary Giveaway: FREE Gifts to Fully Protect ALL Your Data tarekma7 0 939 11-19-2020 , 07:42 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 6.0 for free longin 24 7,925 06-19-2020 , 09:16 AM
Last Post: ahmed