Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN: Which VPN is a better buy?
Quote: If you need to maintain your privacy and security on the internet a bit more, look into using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). It's a network that moves your data from your PC to a specific server, where it is encrypted before going out into the internet.

When considering a VPN service to use, one factor to consider is how many servers it has throughout the world.
Also, you should look for apps the company may provide that can help you to easily access its network from your PC or mobile device, along with any extra security measures (such as unique server features, functions in its apps, and company policies).

NordVPN is regarded as a top choice, although ExpressVPN is another contender. 

Which comes out on top? To help you decide, we compare their differences and similarities.

READ MORE »
I have used both and both are pretty good, I liked Nord for more servers but Express has this great feature of enabling which program will use the vpn connection.
(08-26-2020 , 11:45 PM)JuicyJere Wrote: I have used both and both are pretty good, I liked Nord for more servers but Express has this great feature of enabling which program will use the vpn connection.

On top of these VPNs, try Vypr VPN, Great Privacy Thumb
Yes, both vpn services are reliable but expressvpn always have upper hand due to the quality of service and security features. More importantly they have high tech support available all the time. I have been using cyberghost with out have any issues related to speed or connectivity. Nordvpn on the other hand is cheaper and affordable therefore. So if someone go for nordvpn, this isnt the bad choice keeping price in mind. You can also compare nordvpn and cyberghost together and analyze the possible option as per your need.
(10-07-2020 , 08:03 PM)MatteoMercatale Wrote: Yes, both vpn services are reliable but expressvpn always have upper hand due to the quality of service and security features. More importantly they have high tech support available all the time. I have been using cyberghost with out have any issues related to speed or connectivity. Nordvpn on the other hand is cheaper and affordable therefore. So if someone go for nordvpn, this isnt the bad choice keeping price in mind. You can also compare nordvpn and CyberGhost together and analyze the possible option as per your need.

Yeah I have read about it and I'd choose CyberGhost as it is under my budget and is much better than many VPN provider.
Yeah CyberGhost is much better and it is under budget too in short you can enjoy every feature of a professional and high end VPN.
Really helpful thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NordVPN vs. ExpressVPN: Speed, security and price compared sidemoon 0 2,452 02-01-2020 , 11:30 PM
Last Post: sidemoon