Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
EssentialPIM Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: 4r719tj.png]

EssentialPIM is a personal information manager that allows you to keep all your information in electronic form. All your appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, password entries and email messages are stored in a graphical user interface and easily accessible form.

EssentialPIM and data, stored in its database is immune to any kind of surveillance, including NSA/CIA. The program keeps all entered data offline and never sends it anywhere, unless user sets up synchronization with numerous cloud services. You can switch off synchronization completely and also encrypt your data with strong password. In addition, EssentialPIM supports direct synchronization with Android and Apple devices through local network, without Internet and any 3rd party services.

Video:

Homepage:

https://www.essentialpim.com/

Download:

https://www.essentialpim.com/get-epim

Free version: (26 Mb)

http://www.essentialpim.com/download/EssentialPIM.exe 

Pro version: (51 Mb)

http://www.essentialpim.com/download/Ess...PIMPro.exe

[Image: tIRKJYa.png]

Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...sentialpim

App store (Mac):

https://apps.apple.com/app/essentialpim/...50179?ls=1

Free Trial:

PC version of EssentialPIM Pro is a fully functional 30-day trial version

Purchase:

EssentialPIM Pro Lifetime Licence (get all new versions for free for lifetime):  79.95$

EssentialPIM Pro Regular License (1 year of free updates included):              39.95$

[Image: mHM1myp.png?1]

EssentialPIM 9.0 Released: (May 27, 2020):

[Image: PvJF7gL.jpg]

Support:

https://essentialpim.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Comparison of Pro vs. Free:

Check the comparison table to know the differences between the free and Pro versions of EssentialPIM:

https://www.essentialpim.com/pc-version/pro-vs-free

[Image: qa4xxWT.png]

EssentialPIM For Windows:

EssentialPIM for Windows has evolved over many years to be a flexible, yet very intuitive application that gets you started within minutes. All its features make sure you are the real boss of your data.

EssentialPIM for mobile platforms (Android and iOS) allows you to keep and manage all of your PC version EssentialPIM data on the go. It also offers seamless synchronization of all data with the devices.

EssentialPIM For Android:

Android EssentialPIM provides native Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts and Password modules, perfectly synchronizable with Windows EssentialPIM and Google services.

[Image: AzFhQcc.png]

Key features of Android Version:

Includes Calendar (day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules

Fast and responsive user interface with dark and light themes

Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, to do, notes, quick add new items, modules shortcuts). Some of the widgets are available through in-app purchase of the Pro version.

Flawless synchronization with Windows EssentialPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable

Automatic synchronization of your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts

Ability to assign tags to items, which is always a great way to better organize your data and its usage scenarios

Storing attachments linked to any types of items

Lock the app with a password and/or fingerprint for security purposes

Data backup/restore option

Available in 26 languages

Ads free

EssentialPIM For iOS:

EssentialPIM for iPhone/iPad is an app that allows to keep and manage all of your PC version EssentialPIM data on the go.

[Image: SgSh0jM.png]

Cloud Integrated:

Unprecendent synchronization features with all popular cloud services including Google Calendar / Contacts / Tasks / Drive, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDav, EPIM Cloud and many others. Native Dropbox support is also included.

[Image: lgIwP60.jpg]

Fully portable:

EssentialPIM Portable can work straight from your USB flash drive or any other portable device. All your settings and data are stored on the removable media in a dedicated folder, without any traces on host system. Data files can be also strongly encrypted using industry standard AES 256-bit key to prevent access to the data in case of media loss/theft.

Why you need EssentialPIM Pro?

All information in one place

EssentialPIM data is stored in a secure, fast and scalable database. 

It can be cross-linked and easily searched for.

Cross-linked and tagged data

EPIM items can refer to each other to provide quick navigation between related elements. 

Full tagging support allows to tag different items and treat them as a single project.

Securely stored data

Your data is encrypted using advanced industry standard AES (Rijndael) 256-bit key. Granular access to separate modules can be set up. Synchronization with cloud services is protected via SSL - the same technology that is used in online banking

Unprecedented synchronization features

Data can be synchronized with all popular cloud solutions, like Google Calendar / Contacts / Tasks / Drive, iCloud, Office 365 / Outlook.com, CalDav, CardDAV and many others. Native Dropbox support is also included.

[Image: 00t5hY7.png]

EPIM Cloud

EPIM Cloud transparently synchronizes all your EssentialPIM data between Windows devices through a secure cloud.

Advantages you get using EssentialPIM Pro:

Polished, clean interface that gives access to multiple features as you explore the program

Many customizable keyboard shortcuts to keep you productive

Sticky notes: EssentialPIM offers integrated sticky notes to turn any note into a sticky one!

Print: Any data in EssentialPIM can be printed in multiple layouts

Easy to migrate to, easy to get data out. No lock in

EssentialPIM has extensive data import and export cabalities that would put any other similar software product to shame. Your data will not be locked, so that you could transfer it in and out the way you need it. Just a few of the supported data formats include: EML, XML, HTML, RTF, CSV, TXT, iCal, vCard

Multi-user database access: Need to collaboratively work with others? You can do that with EssentialPIM Pro Business

Extra Security: All your data is protected using industry-standard 256-bit SSL protocol

Flexible structure that organizes To Do's into multiple trees: with subtrees and leafs. Together with powerful filtering tools this allows for lightning-fast location of your data

Open source database. Data is always yours. No proprietary formats, no lock in. You can even write plugins and applications to work with your data the way you like

Additional software for your data management needs:

There is more to EssentialPIM than just managing your information. There are many free tools to take care of your database: 

EPIM Synchronizer to synchronize multiple databases between each other and EPIM 

[Image: ErNQCUn.gif]

Archiver/DupeRemover to archive old items and to remove duplicate entries from the database.

[Image: CkBz7Lg.gif]

Read our full information review HERE

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses:  5

Validity of each license:  lifetime with 1 year updates

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winner Selection:  Random.org

Rules:

1. Reply here about why you need to win a license (few sentences)

2. Share the giveaway topic on social media or other websites

3. Subscribe to our newsletter: RSS FeedBurner and have all news delivered to your email address

4. New members post in Member Introduction

5. PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for ALL!
I can use it to back up all my personal information. I can store my files on a cloud service with the help of EPIM Synchronizer. It secures important data by making it private and anonymous from anyone. Thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter
I don't trust any site to store my personal info, bcoz these days news about data breaches more frequent. I like to store it in my offline redundant drive.

My Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I also like to store personal info in Local Storage. 

I don't trust any site to store any ones sensitive data.

Twitter 
Thanks for this contest EssentialPim do what it promise, a versatile personal organizer its free version opens the interface to tell us about the pro version that is essential for an active person.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1268488136377729029
(05-28-2020 , 10:00 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Rules:

1. Reply here about why you need to win a license (few sentences)

2. Share the giveaway topic on social media or other websites

3. Subscribe to our newsletter: RSS FeedBurner and have all news delivered to your email address

4. New members post in Member Introduction

5. PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for ALL!

Indeed, I find many of my long cherished softwares being given away here. Thank you.
EssentialPIM Pro is a beautiful piece of software, essential for any computer user.
I tried so many personal information managers/organizers, but this one is the best imho .
Entering data is a breeze. While the most used section for me is contacts manager, other features are equally useful.
I definitely look forward to get a license. 

My Twitter share
The free version itself is a wonderful product The pro version has some extra features that I would like to have.
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/jogs1jogs/status/127...3675308037
Many thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I would like to win a license for this software in order to sync all my events and notes from all my devices and become more organised. It has very useful features and i already installed it on my android to test it. I remember i was using this software years ago but i can`t recall more details. It has pratical features, the most important is the sync and also the layout that is stylish.

My share is below:
twitter giveaway share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win EssentialPIM for highly functional management of personal information and a lot of features (working with a calendar, task list, notes and contacts).
The program has a convenient and intuitive interface.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks Tarek for the giveaway.

My share below
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1272884059484626945

EssentialPIM seems to be a nice program to store data offline and I can use it for mainly tasks and notes. Additionally Android synchronization will come handy to study/read notes on my phone. Portability is another factor to consider as I can move it from one pc to another without the need to reinstall. The Cross-linked and tagged data feature sounds useful, but I need to check it further.

Once again thanks for arranging this giveaway.

Already subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks, Grr