Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway CyberGhost VPN 30 Days for Free
good vpn  Thumb
[Image: XfysufX.png]

Winners selected and Invite links have been sent.
Congratulations to the winners
Congratulations to all winners
Congratulations!
Congratulations to the winners
Great VPN! It works very fast.
If the winners don't want to use the links please give them to someone else. They count down daily so doesn't do any good to keep them.
(06-02-2020 , 08:05 PM)Mike Wrote: If the winners don't want to use the links please give them to someone else. They count down daily so doesn't do any good to keep them.

Hi Mike,

Kindly distribute my coupon to other I thought we get 1 month free but it's actually you need to buy a plan. You only get additional 30 day in addition to your the subscription plan you purchase.

Thanks anyway.
(05-02-2020 , 07:06 AM)guardian Wrote: saw that and asked who won the last frikkin contest that they ran that ended
25th April
the only other reply was Rly?
(06-03-2020 , 02:06 PM)d.crez Wrote:
(06-02-2020 , 08:05 PM)Mike Wrote: If the winners don't want to use the links please give them to someone else. They count down daily so doesn't do any good to keep them.

Hi Mike,

Kindly distribute my coupon to other I thought we get 1 month free but it's actually you need to buy a plan. You only get additional 30 day in addition to your the subscription plan you purchase.

Thanks anyway.

I did not realize this sorry about the confusion. If anyone is looking to buy you can get an extra 30 days with this link https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/refe...YW-CS6-3DH