Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Udemy] How to Create A Website: An HTML Tutorial and CSS Tutorial
Quote:Creating websites is a craft. Like any craft, there are a variety of tools. To a new initiate, the tools in the workshop glimmer with potential. They are also overwhelming.

Should you learn Bootstrap, Dreamweaver, Edge Studio, Joomla!, or WordPress? Should you use Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, or Shopify? Should you learn Sublime, Atom, or Webstorm? Should you go into the front-end, the back-end, or both? And what about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Less, Sass, Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Node.js, Django, Python, Rails, PHP, Go, React, Angular, Web Components, Polymer, Git, GitHub, JSON, AJAX, UX, UI, AMP, PWA, performance, and jQuery? Where do they fit in?

My name is Todd McLeod and I began creating websites in 1997. I began teaching how to create websites in 2001. I am tenured college faculty in Computer Information Technology at Fresno City College. I have also served as adjunct faculty in Computer Science at California State University Fresno. My experience includes teaching individuals of all ability levels how to create websites: from people with very limited computer experience to graduate students in computer science.

By the end of this course, you will have strong skills in creating websites with HTML & CSS. As with any craft, the fundamentals are essential. If you have a strong foundation in the fundamentals, you will be poised to grow and develop professionally as a craftsperson who knows their craft.

After completing this course, you will have mastered the fundamentals of creating websites: HTML & CSS. You will then be knowledgeable enough to make an informed decision about whether or not you need any of the tools mentioned above.

If you want to learn how to create websites, the first place to begin is with the fundamentals of HTML & CSS.

The first place to begin is with this course.

This course includes
32.5 hours on-demand video
1 article
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion

enroll
Might have to take this course sometime later in the year.
(06-13-2020 , 05:33 PM)Mike Wrote: Might have to take this course sometime later in the year.
take it now its free nowSmile
sometime coupon expire soon
I signed up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] FastAPI Complete Course || ECommerce Tutorial baziroll 0 507 10-04-2021 , 07:37 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create a Complete 2D Platformer in the Godot Engine baziroll 0 453 09-26-2021 , 02:10 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create a Twitter Clone with PHP, MYSQL and Js FROM SCRATCH baziroll 0 423 08-10-2021 , 01:12 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create A Digital Photo Caricature from Scratch baziroll 0 416 08-06-2021 , 01:54 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] BEST of Website Traffic 2021: SEO, Facebook Ads & Google Ads baziroll 1 502 07-31-2021 , 08:10 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum