Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WireGuard VPN protocol
[Image: b4065822f371.png]

WireGuard is a new alternative of VPN protocol designed for faster and simpler VPN. WireGuard can be used on Windows, macOS, BSD, iOS, and Android.

How to use WireGuard VPN:

1. Download and install WireGuard Apps on Play Store or etc.
2. Create your account at sshocean.com/wireguard and you can also fill in SNI/Bug hostname there
3. Download the configuration from the above step
4. Import the configuration to WireGuard apps
5. Connect and Enjoy.

https://sshocean.com/wireguard

Installation
WireGuard is a free and open source software application and communication protocol that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to make secure point-to-point connections in a directed or bridged configuration. 

It runs as a module in the Linux kernel and aims for better performance than the IPsec and OpenVPN tunneling protocols.

WireGuard is a very simple but fast and modern VPN that uses sophisticated cryptography. It aims to be faster, simpler, leaner, and more useful than IPsec, while avoiding big headaches. It intends to be far more performance than OpenVPN.
Well I think i found an answer myself.

I used a Free VPN tool to connect to one of the machines on the network which runs a windows Xp. Once i got connected to that i could access the server and also loggin to the dialer and take calls. I should see what problems we face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mullvad VPN WireGuard Configuration > 484 Server Sasha 2 3,434 04-25-2022 , 05:03 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway WireGuard Protocols From CactusVPN Sasha 11 10,075 01-06-2022 , 10:28 AM
  WireGuard VPN: Secure and Fast, But Bad for Privacy? Sasha 0 2,146 01-05-2022 , 08:26 AM
  Giveaway Wireguard Protocols From Windscribe VPN Sasha 1 6,009 06-12-2021 , 04:00 PM
Last Post: achaios
  Wireguard Protocols From NordVPN Sasha 0 5,920 03-16-2021 , 11:35 AM