Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Outlook.com - not receive emails from some senders
Recently i noticed sometimes i couldnt receive emails form certain senders, i.e free license key request from many software sites, i checked spam mailbox and blocked addresses, the settings were OK, what could possibly gone wrong? sometimes the email arrive but weeks later. Confused

Sorry, wrong forum, pls help to move to correct forum.
Sometimes Outlook blocks some emails for unknown reasons. I have faced this issue with my giveaways. Winners with Outlook didn't receive the license email sent 2-3 times by the vendors.

Some vendors also mention not to use Outlook for the license.

Outlook does seem to block some emails for unknown reasons.
I use BlueMail email management tool which is free, SOOOooo easy to set up your various accounts and has an awesome
customisable Android app and NO AD

been using for about 6 years and cannot fault, I am on beta testing and don't see many bugs with Beta updates before they go live  Rock
(07-17-2020 , 12:33 AM)guardian Wrote: I use BlueMail email management tool which is free, SOOOooo easy to set up your various accounts and has an awesome
customisable Android app and NO AD

been using for about 6 years and cannot fault, I am on beta testing and don't see many bugs with Beta updates before they go live  Rock
It is reliable on android but the mails downloading is slower than the rest.
yeah strange mate .. I don't have a slow loading mail issue maybe be worth
reporting with what the issue is as I know the devs are quick at replying Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SWITCH BROWSERS FROM CHROME TO EDGE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM MICROSOFT Imran 0 901 03-02-2023 , 08:42 AM
Last Post: Imran