Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 8
Thanks for the giveaway.Hopefully I will win the lottery!
I have used Ashampoo Photo optimizer free editions earlier and was happy with its features.
I have loads of photos to do some optimizing, love to get get a key through the contest.

My Share
Giveaway will be closed soon
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8589112859

3. Why you need a free license for Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 8
Ashampoo Optimizer 8 is a photo editing tool which can analyse, detect and fix issues, straighten image horizons, apply various artistic effects, adjust brightness, exposure, enhance photo auto-optimization, remove spots, remove red eyes of your photos to give perfect yet naturally nice looking portraits. With the favorite features provided by this specific software, I am eager to win this license to enable
my photos with a better look and natural than before.
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community Smile

Thanks a lot @tarekma7, Angela and Ashampoo Team for the opportunity to win a license for Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 8. I'd like to get the best photo enhancer to be able to edit and optimize my photos, using its image optimization technology, with advanced algorithms to detect potential flaws. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Giveaway end. Stay tuned for the winners
[Image: mPoB4T0.png]

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to the Winners.
Congratulations to the winners : )
Congratulations to all winners Smile