Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro (Annual Licenses)
I have been using Wise Care 365 Pro (limited, no updates) for years to keep my laptop in tip top condition, i want to be able to keep the software up to latest updates.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...3340935174
I have been using this system optimization program for a long time and it has never let me down. I have always been very happy with it. I would like to win and update this program to the new version, the more so because it is a lifetime version and to be able to receive updates always to the new version.

thanks for the contest and the opportunity to win it.
Thanks for the good giveaway!

I want to use/win Wise Care 365 Pro:

Wise Care 365 is an all-around utility to optimize and maintain my PC's performance
Wise Care 365 will keep my PC in tiptop shape and at peak performance! I believe it's an efficient PC registry cleaner, privacy protector, and speed-up tool to keep PCs clean, secure and fast.  Wise Care 365 Pro will really help to improve my computer's performance and prolong its useful life.

Twitter share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Why you want to use/win Wise Care 365 Pro?
WiseCare 365 Pro is a system tune up tool which can scan and clean invalid registry entries, useless files and visited pages, trash of browsers and windows components; defragment disk and registry; protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data; recover lost files; hide important files or folders; prevent unauthorized use of personal applications; manage startup & services and context menu; erase browsing history such as viewed pictures, watched movies/videos, accessed files and visited pages, prevent files or data from being recovered by recovery software; check the running condition of PC; free up memory to boost performance and optimize the system and network to improve PC performance. In addition, it also includes the function of restoring and scheduler. With such great features provided by the software, I have  great interest to win this license to maximize and improve my PC overall system and 
performance.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9084426143
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community Clap

Thanks a lot @tarekma7 and Wise Cleaner for the opportunity to win 1-year license for Wise Care 365 Pro. I've been using version limited Wise Care Pro 365 and my system has been trouble free because of its safe system optimization and junk clean up. I'd like to win a license to upgrade to newer version and try new and improved features. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
This giveaway will close soon.
Well, I seem to have a problem with my aura and my computer.  If it can go wrong, it does for my computer.  Windows Update - problems for a minimum of two weeks.

Currently my emails are not happy with me.  I accidentally changed my email servers before backing up my older emails.  They are gone.  About five years worth of emails.  Godaddy deactivated my email server the day before they should have so I have no backup...

Seems like Wise Care might be really helpful for me.
Giveaway end. Stay tuned for the winners
Thanks for all who contributed in the giveaway here

All users who posted in this topic are winners

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Congratulations to all that won.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 10 6,921 09-14-2020 , 01:52 PM
Last Post: tarekma7