Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ascomp Cleaning Suite (10 Lifetime Licenses)
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community Clap

Thanks a lot @tarekma7 and Ascomp for the opportunity to win a lifetime license for Cleaning Suite 10. It cleans and frees Windows system of temporary data, orphaned program shortcuts, and empty folders. An uninstaller is a welcome addition to its important tools. Various optimization are possible too like Windows registry and task schedulers. In the new version, functions for cleaning browsing traces, cookies, and temporary files from popular browsers. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Giveaway extended 2 more days for more contribution
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

A restore center provides the ability to undo certain actions of the software at any time. The detailed journal also provides information about the entire cleaning history.
Aw Dance Clap Clap
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community
Realy very thanks to  tarekma7 for this giveaway. I hope to win a license of Ascomp Cleaning Suite.
Ascomp Cleaning Suite i need to speed up computer boot up time and clean up my PC Thumb

Twitter Share
Giveaway end
Winners:

SALAMA Youssef 
kubik67 
dhruv2193 
mjcn19 
clyde 
hakah 
Raur 
Starship 
divinenews 

jerzy6012.50 ----invalid share link

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
Thank you and congratulations to all winners! PM sent Smile
congratulations to all winners. PM sent.
Congrats to the other winners, PM sent
congratulations to all winners. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASCOMP Cleaning Suite Free for Everyone Mike 2 1,757 08-01-2020 , 02:49 PM
Last Post: hakah