Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
[Image: 5GIauRy.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Overview

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with highest possible support of HDD/SSD/SSHD (hybrid) drives. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures.
Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

The software monitors hard disk drive/HDD status, including health, temperature, performance status,  provides detailed disk information, statistics, alerts and backup functions. The program also monitors all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disk. In addition, it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations. It points on present or future disk problems like excessive temperature or degradation of disk health.

HDSentinel is a perfect solution to protect your data with the built-in sensitive hard disk health rating system which is sensitive to any hard disk problems and the backup options. (pro version)

No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, hybrid disk drives (SSHD), disks in RAID arrays and Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives as these are all included in a single software. In addition Hard Disk Sentinel Pro detects and displays status and S.M.A.R.T. information about LTO tape drives and appropriate industrial (micro) SD cards and eMMC devices too.

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional PORTABLE version

This version doesn’t need installation and contains all tests, diagnostic functions, options and all features of the installed version except automatically start with Windows, use in Service mode and configure data folder location.

The portable version helps to diagnose hard disks in different systems. You can easily diagnose any problems of HDD and SSD devices without installation but notice that you can use it only one computer at any given time.

It can be effectively used from any removable device (for example pendrive) by system integrators and advanced users to periodically diagnose and test hard disk drives. However; it will not provide real-time protection offered by the installed version. Of course, this portable version requires a license similar to the installed version. If you are planning to use both versions, separate licenses or Family license is required.

The Portable version can be used on unlimited systems, HDD and SSD  with only one computer at any given time.

[Image: TITt50C.png]

Homepage:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/index.php

Product Page:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sen...sional.php

Download link:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/download.php

Add-ons, Extensions for Hard Disk Sentinel:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/add-ons.php

FAQs:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/faq.php

Current version: 5.61 (12/3/2020)

[Image: WsGIbEy.png]

Software update:

This can be completed automatically or manually through searching for the new version at any time.

[Image: 0VzwcEx.png]

Select which hard disk monitoring product will suit my needs:

You can check the differences between the trial, the Standard and the Professional version. This will help you to select the product which best fit your needs.

[Image: qBtQWSO.png]

[Image: Mmbe4uA.png]

Multi Language Support:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/languages.php

The program supports many languages to let you enjoy using your favorite software in your own language. The installation package contains the most recent language files for all available languages. Currently more than 25 different languages are supported (Bulgarian, Czech, English, Hungarian, Italian, French, Romanian, Russian, German, Chinese, Chinese (traditional), Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Dutch, Greek, etc.) languages are supported.

If you need to update the language file, simply download and manually update the language files, save to the installation folder where Hard Disk Sentinel (standard or Professional) is installed. The Professional versions also require the update of the secondary language file.

System Requirements:

Hardware Requirements

Pentium or compatible CPU
64 megabytes of system memory
50 megabytes of hard disk space
One or more hard disk, solid state disk, hybrid drive (SSHD) with ATA (IDE or Serial ATA/SATA II/SATA 6G), SCSI, SAS, USB, NVMe M.2 interface.

Software Requirements

Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)
System administrator account (in service mode, it is possible to use without administrator rights and in service mode, works even without user logged in)

Hardware Compatibility

Hard Disk Sentinel does not need any special hardware device to work with. All motherboards and IDE, S-ATA, SCSI hard disk controllers should provide detailed information about connected disks. You can find the list of hardware devices successfully tested with the software here:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/compatibility.php

If you experience any compatibility issues, please use the Report menu Send test report to developer option.

[Image: 8tbobfy.png]

Installation:

This is very easy. Simply use the portable version with no need to do anything just download and start using the program. Alternatively, you can double click the installer and follow simple on-screen instructions till the process is complete and you have the program working on your computer. Simple three steps, install, configure alerts and backup functions and stay protected. Your system is now safe. You’ll be notified about the problems but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. Your data is protected.

Free Trial:

The free trial (unregistered version) can be used to verify compatibility and the level of status information could be retrieved but remember that some functions are not available.

Purchase:

You can do purchase of a license on the official website. It is available at a price of 29.95 USD

Activation:

This is very easy using the license key and activate online or send and email to the support team who will send you key file. Simply use load activated keyfile button. You can use any registration name.

Benefits of Registration:

Obtain the registration code to enable all functions in minutes. Unlock much more features, functions and configurable options.
Free life-of-product technical support and help.
Lifetime License! Never pay again for any new versions (of the same type)!
Recover lost registration key any time.
No annoying registration notice.
No time or other forms of limitations on usage.
Finally, your registration enables to improve the software and continue developing high quality products in the future.

User Interface:

[Image: 0CKaKiU.png]

The program has a very friendly, easy to use interface. All information are displayed in the main window of the application. Quick controls allow easy navigation to access all hard disks, partitions and different information. Intuitive user interface elements display information by using green/yellow/red color to indicate the level of problem. Detailed text description and context sensitive help guides the user thru the features and options. There is a tray icon which will display current status and keep you informed about any problems.

READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE

I would like to thank Janos Mathe from Hard Disk Sentinel for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 15

Value of each license: $29.95 USD

Validity of licenses: Lifetime with ALL FUTURE UPGRADES

Giveaway ends: August 25, 2020

Winners selection: Random.org

Find Hard Disk Sentinel on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HDSentinel

RULES              

To have a chance to win a lifetime license key for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional You must be a registered member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Seleted will be sent a license shortly after the giveaway ends. 

Good Luck for ALL!
https://twitter.com/Dzayer48/status/1286...20963?s=20

J'adore ce cadeau. Merci pour la magnifique présentation and Hard Disk Sentinel Professional I love this program so much
I want it to actively monitore hdd health n be safe from failure.  Twitter
Hello, thanks for giveaway, i need something to check for disk failure and health of the disks in my computer, would like to win, and future updates is great, good luck to all Smile

Twitter
I need Hard Disk Sentinel Professional to monitor, protect and make sure that all
my hard drives are always in good condition, healthy and free from errors at all times. 
I really hope to win a copy. Thank you for the giveaway contest.

Twitter
I wish to monitor my hard disks and SSDs to make sure, that they are healthy! This seems to be an amazing opportunity!

Thanks fr the giveaway! 

https://www.facebook.com/marcellcsendeso...5430689788
I have many SSDs and HDDs. So I need such a program.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Twitter
Hard Disk Sentinel has always been my go to program to check on my hard drives and would love a free license for my laptop and desktop to make sure that I'll have the program with me anytime I need to use it.
I am currently using Giveawayoftheday version, 2 years ago it had warned me just a few days before my SSD kaput, so i was able to do a backup/clone to save my data and the hassle to reinstall windows and programs.

Twitter
hello, its a must have !!! I want it, thank you