Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
novaPDF Professional 10 Review and Giveaway
NovaPDF review
Home page: https://www.novapdf.com/novapdf.html
Pricing: Please see https://www.novapdf.com/buy-now.html for latest prices, as there are often specials on and there are several editions and licensing options.

About novaPDF
NovaPDF is a virtual printer that allows you to create PDF documents from any programs that allows you to print. Unlike the print to PDF option that comes with windows 10, NovaPDF has many more options and gives you full control over every aspect of your PDF creations.

Top features in novaPDF

UNIVERSAL PRINTING - Allows you to print from any software that allows you to print
ADD-INS FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE - This enables one click PDF creations and allowing advanced features like adding bookmarks to PDF and embedding hidden hyperlinks
PDF SECURITY - You have control over your PDF file. For example, you can only let people open the protected file if they know the password, disallow people to print your protected file and more
DIGITAL SIGNATURES - Since PDF can be edited (even if they are password protected from editing!) You can add a digital signature to protect the integrity of your document
PDF WATERMARKS - This allows you to add a banner on selected pages or an entire document. Examples including marking your document as DRAFT or confidential. Templates are included

Editions

[Image: 45GOHip.png]

READ THE FULL REVIEW by DanielX64 HERE

I would like to thank the Backup4all team for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 20

Value of each license: $59.99 USD

Giveaway ends: August 27, 2020

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES              

To have a chance to win a novaPDF Professional 10 license You must be a registered member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for novaPDF Professional 10.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Selected must provide Mike email to where licenses should be sent shortly after the giveaway ends. 

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for another nice software giveaway...
This one has wonderful bundle of feature built in.currently using Wondershare PDF Element 6.Like to have this for replacing that.
Count me in p/s...

my Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1287085727159930881
Thanks for the giveaway, I am currently using PDF Shaper Free, NovaPDF is much more features rich, please count me in.

Twitter
Thanks for the review and giveaway!
I want to get a license for novaPDF Professional 10 for creating PDF files from other data files.
novaPDF Professional Desktop is the most complete version of the product, which also allows you to add watermarks/overlays, digital signatures to PDF files and encrypts using AES encryption, creates active PDF links, automatically saves and emails PDF files, creates linearized PDF files, and much more.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I use acrobat reader to view PDF files. I never done editing PDF documents in the past.  I want to win novapdf pro desktop to start making some changes to pdf documents. Thanks for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Facebook
Thanks for the review and giveaway!
I want to get a license for novaPDF Professional 10 for creating PDF files.

https://www.facebook.com/samir.burzic.3/...4791176995
Thanks for the giveaway Mike. I like this app being one of the PDF solution software that offer so many tools and features to help users interested in PDF documents. The Microsoft office add-on lets you easily convert your document into PDF format with one click. In addition, you can add watermarks, security and many more features

Here is my share link:

Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway Mike
i want this program
It has many useful features for editing PDF files

thank youuuu

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

NovaPDF Professional 10 is a comprehensive pdf software. I would like to win a license for this program as it is one of the best in its class.

My share: Twitter
Thanks for the good giveaway!

I would like a license for novaPDF Professional 10:

Using novaPDF Pro I can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps me generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). I can password protect the PDF files I create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. my PDF files will be secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms. novaPDF can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files.
novaPDF Pro allows me to define different private or public printing profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if I am the only user but need different settings for printing documents.

Twitter share