Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SoftMaker Office Professional 2021
[Image: bR7efky.png]

SoftMaker Office Professional 2021 is the Office suite “made in Germany.” It offers everything users would expect from a professional Office suite. Thanks to the native use of the Microsoft file formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX, SoftMaker Office 2021 offers seamless compatibility with Microsoft Office. 

It has every program a user needs for their daily office work: 
Word processor: TextMaker 2021 
Spreadsheet program: PlanMaker 2021 
Presentation program: Presentations 2021 
Professional language and research tools 

This is for the user who is looking for a powerful Office suite. You will find this package is a smart alternative to Microsoft Office and LibreOffice.

Features 
1. Powerful Office suite for Windows, Mac and Linux 
2. Seamlessly compatible with Microsoft Office, thanks to the native use of the Microsoft file formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX
3. Use SQLite, Excel and PlanMaker files for mail merges and labels 
4. Export to PDF, HTML and the EPUB e-book format 
5. Extensive graphics editing and desktop-publishing functions 
6. More than 430 calculation functions, more than 80 chart types in 2D and 3D 
7. Data analysis with pivot tables, scenarios, goal seek, AutoFilter and special filters 
8. A large variety of OpenGL-based slide transitions and animations 
9. Integration with Zotero for scientific documents 
10. Research in hundreds of professional dictionaries worldwide
11. Supports installation on a USB stick 
12. And much more! 

Why not download and try out SoftMaker Office free for 30 dayshttps://www.softmaker.com/en/softmaker-office-download

System requirements
Windows 7, 8 or 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
macOS 10.11 or newer
Linux (64 bit)
SoftMaker Office is compatible with application servers such as Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Terminal Server. 

License:

Non-commercial use: 5 computers of the same household running any combination of Windows, macOS or Linux. 

Commercial use: 1 computer running Windows, macOS or Linux. Secondary use right: The single primary user of that computer is additionally entitled to use the software on a portable computer.

SoftMaker Office is available either for purchase or by subscription:

SoftMaker Office 2021: If you purchase SoftMaker Office 2021, you can use this version as long as you want. Upgrades to new versions are available at a discounted price.

SoftMaker Office NX: If you subscribe to SoftMaker Office NX, you can use it as long as your subscription runs. During your subscription, all upgrades to new versions are included for free. You can subscribe to SoftMaker Office NX either month by month, or year by year.

I would like to thank sales from SoftMaker Software GmbH for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Anniversary Celebration.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 5

Value of each license: $99.99 USD

Giveaway ends: August 28, 2020

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES

To have a chance to win a SoftMaker Office 2021 license You must be a registered member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for SoftMaker Office 2021.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest news, giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. Winners Selected must private message Mike whithin 5 days after the giveaway ends to claim your license or your win will be void. 

Good Luck for ALL! 

SoftMaker Office 2021 vs Microsoft office video
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=35993
Thank you for the giveaway. I would like to win a copy because Office 2019 is the last version that you can buy and after that it subscription only.
Twitter share: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/128...9797245953
I'm using MS Office since then. I want to try Soft Maker Office 2021 for a change.
Please count my entry and really hope to win a copy. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a license for SoftMaker Office 2021 because it is a new version of a full-fledged office Suite and includes the TextMaker text editor, PlanMaker programs for working with spreadsheets and Presentations for creating presentations. SoftMaker Office is a good alternative to Microsoft Office, especially for home use.
I am currently using SoftMaker Office 2016 Standard and this office Suite has proven itself well.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway. 
I would like to win a copy because I'm looking replacement for MS Office suit...
Count me in too...

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1288014551343157248
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I have an older version of 2018 and it would be nice to get a newer version of this program

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway Mike. After reading its features and the video with comparison to microsoft office, I would like to use it on my PC. It will be of great help and it includes all the features I need

Share Link:

Facebook

Promo2day on Facebook
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...4673055745
The main reason I want to be lucky to get this giveaway prize is because SoftMaker Office 2021 supports linux, my target for the future is to be able to buy a new PC, install linux and install SoftMaker Office 2021
Thanks for the giveaway.Softmaker office is best alternative for MS office.Therefore I would like to win a copy.

https://twitter.com/isuru23/status/1288465573496729600
I want to use it for daily office file editing.. Twitter
Thanks for giveaway.