Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WinRAR 5.91 Review and Giveaway
Congrats to Winners.
Winners sent to the developer. Please confirm here when you receive your license
Thanks for the update Tarek
This Giveaway started on 30th/July/2020 and today is 15th/Sep/2020.
Mighty long if u ask me. This is the longest time i had to wait for a serial or license.
But anyways there may be delays and license is sent directly from there mother website.
So winners if u had ur name, make sure not to delete messages from ur inbox directly and also check
your spam folder.
(09-15-2020 , 12:59 PM)monkeyman Wrote: This Giveaway started on 30th/July/2020 and today is 15th/Sep/2020.
Mighty long if u ask me. This is the longest time i had to wait for a serial or license.
But anyways there may be delays and license is sent directly from there mother website.
So winners if u had ur name, make sure not to delete messages from ur inbox directly and also check
your spam folder.

First winners were announced 10 days ago and we need to wait till all winners claim their license 

Second the giveaway duration and rules are announced and sure if you don't like to wait simply don't contribute in the giveaway 

Third I announced that winners are sent to the developer and you will receive your license directly from WinRAR team

We are trying to get exclusive good offers and much effort is done, so no complaining will be tolerated here.
tarekma7 sorry if you found my comment vulgar and disappointing.
I am really thankful that i got to win a license. Since i abstain from using any pirated software myself.
I am willing to roll with the dice and will wait.
In fact my main point was to the winners to keep checking there inbox and spam folder if by any chance
they miss on Winrar license. Just making them aware. Thats it.
I will never promote bad comments or contribute against Giveaways.

Good night.
I received license from winrar team. Thx ?
(09-17-2020 , 10:59 AM)avgsandeep Wrote: I received license from winrar team. Thx ?

Thanks for the update avgsandeep
Yess, i received the license too. Thank you https://www.promo2day.com for this awesome Giveaway.
I didn't had to purchase a license.
Again thank u to the Admin and all the head people related and concerned with this Giveaway.
Love u lot. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Received license email from Winrar about 2 hours ago. Thanks Tarek.