Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: 2019-05-06-01h17-49.png]

Receiving spam is like those telemarketers who call at dinner time, very annoying and you didn’t ask for it. Also, spammers continue to change and develop new techniques which put you at risk. Luckily you can protect your inbox and stop this with MailWasher. 

MailWasher Pro is an easy to use anti-spam program that allows users to preview all emails at the internet service provider and remove all unwanted email before it gets to the computer. The program has an easy to use message table that will let you preview all aspects of your email. This feature along with the inbuilt spam tools helps you to easily select the email you want to keep. You’ll save time ans maintain security and protection against malicious spam and email viruses as they are removed before they get to your computer.

Unlike other anti-spam solutions which are integrated to the email client, MailWasher Pro works outside the email client, so users benefit from its powerful protection, without downloading unwanted messages or viruses. Users can preview, delete, blacklist and even create an “invalid email address” message to send back to the spammer making it appear that their email address no longer exists.

By reviewing and deleting content at the email server, users are protected from objectionable and harmful content including graphics, web bugs are rendered inactive, bandwidth is protected, and viruses and malicious script is stopped from spreading. Users are also given control of their email load because they can “delete” an email that isn’t spam but not of interest on that particular day due to time management or other reasons. MailWasher Pro not only stops spam and viruses, it is a time management email system, giving users total control of their email boxes!

In addition, the email is an effective communication tool for educators. MailWasher Pro increases email security for educators and students by protecting their email inboxes with advanced filtering technology and automated-spam deletion.

[Image: logo-nav.png]

System Requirements and Availability

MailWasher Pro is available as a download from Firetrust’s website at www.firetrust.com. MailWasher Pro’s retail price is U.S. $39.95 for a single-user license, which includes a one-year subscription to First Alert!

Free 30-day trial version can also be downloaded from the site. 

Minimum system requirements include Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. It is compatible with all POP3 and IMAP email programs, including, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail for Windows 10, etc and webmail like Gmail, Outlook.com, AOL, Yahoo etc.

Homepage:
https://www.firetrust.com/

Download:
https://www.firetrust.com/products/mailw…o/download

Purchase:
https://www.firetrust.com/products/mailwasher-pro

Installation and Initial Wizard:
The process is very easy. Simply double click the installer and follow the on-screen instructions till the process is completed. Now you need to login to your email address. That’s all!

[Image: 2019-05-06-01h15-08.png]

[Image: Webp-net-gifmaker.gif]

Product Info:

VERSION INFORMATION: 7.12.38

Release date:  June 2020

Protection against:  Spam, phishing emails, email viruses, unwanted newsletters, unwanted email.

Trial Limitations:  The trial offers 30 days free and full functionality. If you wish to keep using MailWasher after 30 days, you must purchase a license.

[Image: 2019-05-06-01h47-32.png]

License:  License to install on 3 computers. Includes 1 years use of all new versions, updates, real-time spam blocking and customer support for use with 3 computers. Current required renewal is US $39.95

Lifetime License:  License to install on 3 computers. Includes lifetime use of all new and future versions, updates, real-time spam blocking and customer support which Firetrust will provide.

Benefits of Mailwasher:
• Zero spam in your computer or mobile device.
• Inspect any email before it gets to your computer or mobile device.
• Never lose an email because you can’t afford to.
• Intelligent spam tools ensure spam is caught and good email is not.

User Interface:

[Image: 2019-05-06-01h38-54.png]

Multi Language support:

[Image: 2019-05-06-01h15-38.png]

Menus:
File:

[Image: 8GqIMGt.png]

Email:

[Image: c8BFR0b.png]

View:

[Image: wkMwotS.png]

Help:

[Image: 3HCUPzp.png]

Email display options:

[Image: 18YajqG.png]

The number of emails checked for deletion will be displayed in the right lower corner. This helps to avoid accidental email deletion.

Filters sidebar: 

This section is present on the right side of the main user interface. It includes of two tabs, namely Lists and Evaluation. 
The Lists section is comprised of Friends List, Blacklist and Filters. The Evaluation section lists all the spam tools used in the evaluation of the email, a score for each and total score which indicates if the email is spam, good or undetermined. 

[Image: 2019-05-06-20h05-06.png]

Features:

Full support for unlimited POP3 and IMAP email accounts allowing you to quickly preview emails from any service provider and almost all webmail providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, GMail, AOL etc)
Comprehensive weighted anti-spam tools such as Friendslist, Blacklist, RBL’s, community spam filter, custom filters and learning filters to ensure legitimate and spam email is properly recognized.
Full preview pane allowing you to see all aspects of your email, including headers and where links actually link to. Emails are shown in plain text to avoid viruses and malicious scripts running automatically.
Full searchable recycle bin to retrieve any accidentally deleted email.
Customizable look and feel to enhance usability.
Quick and easy setup with inbuilt wizards.

[Image: 2019-05-06-01h47-48.png]

How does MailWasher work?

MailWasher logs in to your email accounts at your internet provider and downloads a copy of the email allowing you to read all your email on the server. This will let you inspect and interact with your email. The built in spam tools determine what is spam and what is good email. You can easily mark email for deletion, report spam to authorities, bounce spam back to senders and train MailWasher to better recognize spam and good email. 
After sometime of use and training, simply pressing the ‘Wash Mail’ button will remove spam and unwanted email from the server and you can download the remaining good email to your email program.

How can you train MailWasher?

The built in spam tools let you customize how spam and good email is handled and you train Mailwasher to have very good results that suite your needs. 
Simply click the ‘Thumbs up’ or ‘Thumbs down’ icons in the Classify column when MailWasher gets it wrong or doesn’t evaluate it as good or spam. Doing this in 10-20 emails, MailWasher will do it all for you from then on. 

How to use MailWasher Pro:

Using MailWasher is essentially a three step process.

1. Check Mail
2. Mark unwanted email for delete/training
3. Wash Mail

To begin using MailWasher, here’s all you need to do.

When someone sends you an email it is first received by your Internet Service Providers email server. It is held there until you start up your email program, (Outlook, or some other program) which then looks at this server and downloads all your email, spam or not.
What Mailwasher does is to log onto that email server first and download just a small text only portion of each email. This lets you look at each one and see if it is a spam or a real email. You can then choose to delete or keep the email, so when you use your email program to download your email, all the spam has already been deleted.

Normally this is how you would use Mailwasher with your email program,

– Open MailWasher
– Click, Check Mail,
– Mark your email for deletion or keeping,
– Click Wash Mail,
– Then you open, (or Mailwasher Opens) your email program,
– Click Send/Receive in there to check for new mail like normal.

Just leave MailWasher open to collect all your email, and turn off automatic checking in your email program (so it doesn’t pick up the email before MailWasher). This will ensure MailWasher gets all your email first so you can remove the junk before it gets to your computer.

One of the advantages of MailWasher is it allows you to check all your email at the server before it gets to your computer, letting you remove all unwanted email (spam, newsletters, junk, viruses) so they never get to your computer in the first place.

Read the full Review Here

Thanks to Nick Bolton from Firetrust we are able to giveaway 3 year licenses of MailWasher Pro for our Anniversary Celebrations.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 5

Validity of license: 3 Year

Value of each license: $80.85 USD.

Giveaway Duration: 4 Weeks ends August 29, 2020

Winner selection: Random.org

Rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit...). If you don't have an account on social media, share on other forums.

2. Put a comment including your share link.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners must PM Mike within 3 days after Giveaway ends to claim their license otherwise your won will be void.
Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I want to win Mailwasher Pro for viewing emails on different mailboxes before they get to my computer. Thanks to this program, you can delete or return unwanted emails back to the sender, as well as get protection from viruses.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the review and giveaway.

I also like to win this because of using Mailwasher Pro can viewing emails before they get to computer & it can delete/return unwanted emails back to the sender with protection from viruses.

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1289873661017513986
 Thanks for the good giveaway!

I want to win Mailwasher Pro and I like  Mailwasher Pro:

One of the advantages of MailWasher is it allows me to check all my email at the server before it gets to my computer, letting me remove all unwanted email (spam, newsletters, junk, viruses) so they never get to my computer in the first place.
MailWasher Pro software saves me from viruses, scams and fraudulent attacks and it is very accurate. The software is pretty straightforward when it comes to its features which is to distinguish legitimate email from spam. I also like that I can easily send a quick reply using the preview window. I think this is pretty sleek and smart for people who are always on the go like me.
And the program has plenty of other plus points: it's easy to set up, works at the POP3 and SMTP protocol level so supports all email clients, and has lots of configuration options so I can make it work just as I like.

Twitter share
I need this to determine what is spam and what is good email.
It can easily determine which emails are not important and need to be removed.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Facebook
Thanks for the Giveaway!
MailWasher Pro is an anti-spam program which can preview all emails and remove all unwanted emails before it gets to the computer. This will help you to select those emails you want to keep to maintain email security and protection against malicious spam, viruses and harmful contents.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8033805915
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3021624320
Mailwasher is a great mail anti spam app which lets user to view emails before they go into computer and delete the unwanted ones so that only the needed/wanted emails go into the PC.
Thanks!!
Thanks for the Giveaway! Best anti spam software.

https://www.facebook.com/samir.burzic.3/...2063418684
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
This is an excellent program for keeping spam out of your inbox.
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community Clap

Thanks for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Mike and Firetrust Limited. I'd like to win a license for a program like Mailwasher Pro to protect me against spam, phishing emails, email viruses, unwanted newsletters, unwanted email even before it reaches my inbox so that only those are allowed will be received and saves me time sorting emails. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share