Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 X IObit Uninstaller v10 Pro
[Image: aNq1kKV.png]

IObit Uninstaller 10 is a perfect uninstallation tool. It provides an easy and secure way to thoroughly remove unwanted programs, Windows Apps, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, and malicious/ad plugins, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience.

As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal, IObit Uninstaller has further optimized the algorithm to better detect bundleware at the very time when they are installed, which allows users to uninstall all unwanted bundleware more conveniently and timely.

Other features in IObit Uninstaller are also wonderful. Real-time Install Monitor detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation, which allows you to see what changes the monitored programs did during the installation. It is worth mentioning that Install Monitor newly supports monitoring system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration. Meanwhile, Software Health helps optimize all installed software to make them run smoother and also reduces security risks. Moreover, it newly supports blocking browser site notification prompts from interrupting you. With the enhanced scan engine and greatly expanded database, IObit Uninstaller can remove more stubborn programs and malicious/ad plugins, and ensure all leftovers to be removed thoroughly from the computer just like they’ve never existed. It also supports removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts and the latest UWP apps on Windows 10 to free up more storage space. What’s more, the optimized Software Updater now supports updating multi-language versions of some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird.

All in all, IObit Uninstaller 10 is an all-in-one uninstallation utility to uninstall software, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps for a clean and safe PC.

Thanks to mrtrout for his donation I am posting this giveaway for a license key for IObit Uninstaller v10 Pro which is currently in Beta. If your interested just follow the simple rules and reply below.

License key is good until 09-16-2021

Rules:

1. You should have a post in the Newly Registered Members Introduction Section!! HERE

2. Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter, Facebook etc and post your link along with your comment below!

3. Winner will be selected with Random.org 8/30/2020
Thanks for sharing this giveaway contest. Please count my name and hope to win a license.

Facebook
Iobit Uninstaller is my favorite app uninstall software. 
I have used it for years & keep my eyes open every day for Iobit to giveaway a license for 6 months or a year.
I would love to win this license that has such a long expiration date.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Thank you, MrTrout, for your generosity by sponsoring this contest for all of us."  Heart

Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway!
https://twitter.com/iapepet/status/1298483619023986698
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win IObit Uninstaller because it is a simple and effective and safe program for removing unnecessary applications and traces of them.

Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/LibaP_2000/status/12...9131659264
Thanks for the giveaway!
Congratulations and happy 5th anniversary to everyone here on Promo2day! It's been a privilege to be part of this awesome community  Clap

Thanks a lot @Mike and @mrtrout for the opportunity to win a license for IObit Uninstaller 10 Pro. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
[Image: x2F9A4F.png]

Winner drawn and sent the license key. Thanks to mrtrout for his donation and congratulations to the winner.
[Image: IyeA6Ie.gif]

Wow! ... I appreciate this so much.

*Many thanks to one of the great members of this forum, MrTrout, for sponsoring this contest. Heart 
(PM with license received. ... Thank you, Mike.)