Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo Music Studio 8
Thanks for a great contest. Smile
I would like to win a license for Ashampoo Music Studio 8 as it is a solid and multi-functional file editing program
music, burning CDs, organizing your music collection and other useful functions.
My share: Twitter

Good luck to all participants. Thumb
I listen to a lot of music and I need this program to record and organize my audio files.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Twitter sharing link :
  https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1308712548598870016

3. Why you need a free license for Ashampoo Music Studio 8?
  Ashampoo Music Studio 8 is a music editing software which can extract audio files from Audio CDs to your computer or audio device; burn music into Audio CD/MP3/WMA discs; rename your files and select the output folder to copy them to the folder; convert audio files to MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV or FLAC and change quality settings; mix tracks, insert tracks with crossfading and mix crossfading; organize your music library in categories; record sound with microphone, edit covers of audio files and file tag; create mixtape with automatic crossfading and audio extraction of music in video files, etc. With so many features provided by this excellent software, I am eager to win this license and have a trial on it.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team! Smile

Ashampoo Music Studio is a fantastic full-featured music editing software for recorded audio and music files from ripped CDs and music collection. It's easy to use and powerful application to edit, burn or trim audio files and convert them to various popular formats quickly and efficiently. Other features like creating mixtapes or playlists for any audio device. This will come handy for converting my lossless audio files to any supported audio formats. Count me in please!  Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
Giveaway end in few hours
Giveaway end. Stay tuned for the winners
[Image: rfJvwDQ.png]

PM me within 3 Days to claim your license otherwise your won will be void.
Congratulations to the Winners.