Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Atlas VPN Premium
Star 
Hello, Promo2Day community!

I am Hamilton, and I would like to present you with a new player in the VPN market - Atlas VPN.

Earlier this year, Atlas VPN launched with one goal in mind - make secure access to the internet available to everyone.

We run on a 'Freemium' model, meaning that while users can opt-in and buy a Premium subscription to get the best Atlas VPN can offer. Our service also offers 3 servers that are completely free and can be used without registration.

You can find more information about us by paying a visit to our website at atlasvpn.com

Without further ado, here are the steps you need to take to claim 10 days of free premium access to Atlas VPN:

1. Download Atlas VPN from Google Play store;
2. Register and log in;
3. Navigate to "Settings" and tap op "Redeem Code";
4. Type in the code "EJQPJMJD";

That's it! Now you can use the same account to access premium features on Android, iOS, Windows, and (soon) MacOS devices.

If you are using iOS, you will be unable to claim the coupon code on the app, due to Apple Store ToS. In this case, simply let me know, and I will find a way to provide you with a premium trial!

And as always, feedback, suggestions, and discussions about Atlas VPN features are always welcome. I will be staying here to answer your questions!
Thanks for your introduction and offering our readers a 10 day premium trial of AtlasVPN
Thanks for having me!  Thumb
[Image: DCBqics.png]

Thanks the 10 days premium worked for me after downloading on my phone. I tried on my PC first but there was nowhere to redeem code in the settings.
Yes, currently the premium codes are redeemable only via Android devices. However, to anyone who does not have an access to android device, we are able to provide the 10 days premium access manually. (:
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=36849
Hello Hamilton,

I'd like to try Atlas on my laptop. Is there anyway to apply provided code to desktop version at the moment?
(10-02-2020 , 02:43 AM)anonymousdj Wrote: Hello Hamilton,

I'd like to try Atlas on my laptop. Is there anyway to apply provided code to desktop version at the moment?

Upgrade to version 1.3.0 on Windows, it has redeem code in Settings.
Also this code is already expired/invalid.

Check your PM, i sent you AtlasVPN premium.
(10-26-2020 , 04:58 PM)boohe Wrote:
(10-02-2020 , 02:43 AM)anonymousdj Wrote: Hello Hamilton,

Upgrade to version 1.3.0 on Windows, it has redeem code in Settings.
Also this code is already expired/invalid.

Check your PM, i sent you AtlasVPN premium.

Tonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of thanks! Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Atlas VPN Premium [ for 1 Year] ahmed 4 2,038 11-07-2022 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: Mike
Photo Extended Trial Atlas VPN Premium miiz 2 1,919 01-05-2022 , 05:56 PM
Last Post: Henry
  Personal Giveaway Atlas VPN, PureVPN, ExpressVPN month trials boohe 4 1,747 10-26-2020 , 03:53 PM
Last Post: boohe