Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Coronavirus Related to SARS-CoV-2 Found in Chinese Mine in 2013
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-rel...ab-1515625      Coronavirus Related to SARS-CoV-2 Found in Chinese Mine in 2013 Was Sent to Wuhan Lab
BY KASHMIRA GANDER ON 7/6/20 AT 9:37 AM EDT        virus closely related to the COVID-19-causing coronavirus was found in a Chinese mine more than half a decade ago, according to an investigation.

The U.K.'s The Sunday Times newspaper reported that a sample of the close relation was stored at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, known for its research on coronaviruses—the family of pathogens that COVID-19 coronavirus is a member of.

COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus named SARS-CoV-2, not to be confused with the SARS disease behind an outbreak almost 20 years ago, which is triggered by another coronavirus called SARS-CoV.

President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have alleged SARS-CoV-2 emerged from a laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, in claims denied by its director. Scientists have also stated the claim is a "conspiracy theory."   Eek Oh no

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Found The Source of the Coronavirus Mike 0 1,026 04-04-2020 , 03:19 PM
Last Post: Mike