Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
iDealshare VideoGo Free for Everyone
[Image: 93IqAQ9.jpg]

Key Features of iDealshare VideoGo:
It supports various import and output video formats
In the video conversion market, most of the video converters only support converting the common used video formats. iDealshare VideoGo can support converting the common video formats as well as converting specially video formats.

Supported input video formats.
HD, or SD Video in WTV, DVR-MS, DAV, WMV, ASF, Apple ProRes, AVCHD, ASX, AVI, XMV, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, DivX, Xvid, MKV, FLV, F4V, SWF, MXF, MOD, MVI, OGM, WebM, VP8, Theora, OGV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, MP4, MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MJPG, H.263, H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, RM, RMVB, MOV, M4V, QT, DAT, 720p/1080p, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TOD, TP, R3D, Fraps video, BIK, Flip movies, AMV, TRP, SMV, IFV, etc.

HD or SD ASF, AVI, DivX Video, DV, DVD Video, MOV, MPEG-4 Video, MPEG-1 Video, MPEG-2 Video, H.264/AVC MP4, H.265/HEVC MP4, RM, VCD Video, WMV, Xvid Video, WebM Video, ProRes Video, OGV Video, FLV, SWF, etc.

It supports convert video to audio format.
If you have the need to only extract audio from video, it can easily achieve that. It can easily convert video files to MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, M4A, FLAC etc audio format.

Convert between various audio formats.
Besides working as the video converter, it also has the audio conversion function. It can convert between all kinds of audio formats like OPUS, Vorbis, AAC, AC3, DTS, ALAC, OGG, OGA, MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA, XWM, 3GA, M4A, M4B, MKA, RA, RAM, APE, AU, AUD, AIFF, AIFC, CAF, MPC, QCP, VOC, VOX, GSM, DSS, etc.

Directly play video files without conversion.
It can directly play any video and audio files even without conversion.

Basic editing feature.
When we try to convert video files, we may have the need to do some basic editing for the output video file like trim and convert preferable video segment, crop video to remove black bars, merge several videos into one, rotate videos, add effect to videos, add, remove, or extract subtitles from videos, compress file size, etc.
Preset for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc
Fast Conversion Speed and work in background

Convert Video or Audio without Quality Loss

Product Page: https://www.idealshare.net/video-converter.html

Thanks to sales from Allavasoft Software we are able to giveaway iDealshare VideoGo to all of our Promo2day members and readers from September 27, 2020 - September 30, 2020.

Just download the program and activate with the given license code from the txtfile below.

[attachment=233]
Thanks Mike, I tested the program. Everything is fine, it converts quickly, I liked that everything is simple and clear, I inserted a link from YouTube, converted it, cut out the unnecessary, ready..... Thumb
wow Malwarebytes Browser Guard truly sucks i went to that website & it blocked it blocked the website & the download it said this about it   Website blocked due to trojan
Website blocked: www.idealshare.net

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.
We strongly recommend you do not continue.  the website & download were not malware or  had trojans   I scanned the download software with Bitdefender Total Security 2021 It said the software was 100% clean & free of Malware traces of anykind & bitdefender trafficlight  add on with brave browser said this about the website  :  https://www.idealshare.net/index.html  Web Protection by
Bitdefender  This page is safe
We did not find any suspicious elements on this page.  Bitdefender finds it all good & safe unlike malwarebtyes
iDealshare VideoGo is safe to use.  The website is safe with https. The software is safe to use. There is no virus in it.

You may contact your anti virus software to manually test it.  I have used it since 2013.