Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Malwarebytes Premium Free for NatWest Personal Customers until May 2022
Malwarebytes Premium Free for NatWest Personal Customers until May 2022

We have partnered with Malwarebytes, a provider of industry recognised cyber security solutions, to make their Malwarebytes Premium product available for free (RRP £49.99) to protect up to 10 devices of your choosing.

Through our partnership, we can offer Malwarebytes Premium for the protection of supported versions of Windows, Apple Mac, Chromebook, Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android phones and tablets.

Simply Log in to your Online Banking, select the security tab and click get Malwarebytes now.

You’ll be presented with your coupon code and a link to the Malwarebytes site where you need to sign up.

Keeping our customers safe and secure

We’re committed to helping you stay safe and secure online and are continuously investing in new fraud prevention tools and the latest security technology to keep you protected online.

That’s why we’re offering Malwarebytes Premium to our customers free of charge until at least May 2022.

https://personal.natwest.com/personal/fr...bytes.html
To Igoreha, or anyone reading this,

So, how do I get this "Malwarebytes Premium" without having an account with this bank?

Am I missing something here? ... Either I or someone may be having a dumb day. ... I have many such days so I thought I would ask help.
"How can I get Malwarebytes Premium?
Just log on to your Online Banking account, select the security tab and click get Malwarebytes now.
You’ll be presented with your coupon code and a link to the Malwarebytes site where you need to sign up.
This coupon code is unique to you and is used to create an account on the Malwarebytes website.
It is within this account, you will then be given your licence key. Please note the coupon code should not be used in place of a licence key as it will not be valid."
Ia Pepe, 
You are saying an account with any bank other than "NatWest" bank will give me this coupon code? ... Have you done this? ... It says, "Malwarebytes Premium Free for NatWest Personal Customers."
No it won't give you code with any other banks account. The hyperlink will be in the user acc section of Natwest Banks portal. Unless you got savings a/c with them it is unlikely you can use it. It is a promo collab MWB & Natwest.
(09-27-2020 , 04:40 AM)divinenews Wrote: To Igoreha, or anyone reading this,

So, how do I get this "Malwarebytes Premium" without having an account with this bank?

Am I missing something here? ... Either I or someone may be having a dumb day. ... I have many such days so I thought I would ask help.

My friend, open an account with this bank urgently to get a license. Thumb Lmao
(09-27-2020 , 09:10 AM)Sasha Wrote:

Thank you, my dearest friend, Sasha. ... But,  I only use "Good bank accounts that are good for good people." - (personal joke between Sasha and I.  Big Grin )

To apply for a bank account, you need to be 18+ and a UK resident.
(09-27-2020 , 05:01 PM)Mike Wrote:

To apply for a bank account, you need to be 18+ and a UK resident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as usual, Mike, our ever-vigilant forum administrator, cleared this one up.

Thank you, sir. Thumb
How can you close the topic. An error on my part. There are apparently no UK users on the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotify Premium - free of charge (new customers) tywyll2017 70 16,853 02-09-2024 , 03:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Malwarebytes Browser Guard $35.99 Value For FREE! Sasha 0 252 12-06-2023 , 12:41 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway All-In-One Key Finder Pro Personal 2022 [for PC] tarekma7 4 552 10-30-2023 , 09:58 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Malwarebytes Premium: 3 months for free Mike 16 5,139 01-25-2022 , 06:51 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Deezer HiFi - 3 Months free [for New Customers] ahmed 3 1,634 10-29-2020 , 03:58 PM
Last Post: ahmed